Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Laura Hunt

New in Town
Just started season 5 of Lost...one of maybe three modern television shows I enjoy :p I can't wait to find out what happens!!!

rjb1

Practically Family
I was told by someone who said he worked on the set of "Highway Patrol" that you could watch the show and tell how drunk Broderick Crawford was on a particular day. If he was sober, he drove, if he was drunk, one of the other cops drove. May or may not be true, but it makes a good story...

Worf

I'll Lock Up
"Defiance" on the SyFy Channel. This two hour pilot was not the worst thing I'd ever seen. Still they should be cutting Josh Wheedon a check. The similarities to "Firefly" are unmistakable. Still if you DVR through the commercials and don't mind that most of the aliens seem like losers from "Face Off" you'll might have a good time.

Worf

Laura Hunt

New in Town
(Fingers twitching spasmodically) "Must not write snarky spoiler! Must not write snarky self-serving spoiler!!!!!! Arrrgh!!!!! (Slump!)

Worf

lol nooooo!!!! don't do that!!! :p

A lot of people have said that it takes a massive dip in quality this season. So far I like it though.

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
"Defiance" on the SyFy Channel. This two hour pilot was not the worst thing I'd ever seen. Still they should be cutting Josh Wheedon a check. The similarities to "Firefly" are unmistakable. Still if you DVR through the commercials and don't mind that most of the aliens seem like losers from "Face Off" you'll might have a good time.

Worf

I was thinking the exact same thing. It was mediocre television at best, but didn't seem like too much of a waste of time. But Julie Benz is a cutie. That helped.

I grew up watching all those old Brit coms since they had them every Sunday afternoon on PBS. 'Allo, Allo and Are You Being Served? were my favorites. Then of course, Keeping Up Appearances, One Foot in the Grave, and As Time Goes By came later and I loved them all, too.
My colleagues and roommates were Brits in the 80's. they got me hooked on them. And I actually learned to like cricket too. Or maybe just the pubs after lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko