Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Spent the day and part of the evening getting the outside of the house and garage ready for winter. I did DVR The Big Bang Theory and Two & a Half Men. Will watch them after this. Big Bang is still funny, I do think Men is on it's way out. The three old timers Alan, Berta and Evelyn are still funny, expecially when they interact with each other, Walden and Charlie's daughter, we shall see! Can't say that I mss the kd at all.

Elementary.

While this is one of the best network TV shows - decent character development, usually mature dialogue - and I enjoy it most weeks, it is still weak when compared to the cable offerings like "Boardwalk Empire" or "Hell on Wheels" or even Netflix's new shows like "Orange in the New Black." Maybe networks think they need to tamp down their shows' edginess, hard-core writing, etc., - and give us wash-rinse-repeat plots - but the result is shows that are week versus the non-network competition. "Elementary" needs to be moved to AMC or Netflix or HBO to be taken to the next level of writing, story development, character nuance and artistic cinematography.

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
Last night I started watching Highlander the telly series (with Adrian Paul). I had seen a couple seasons in the middle of the series in the past and enjoyed it immensely, so now that I have a copy ("copy") of the series I'm looking forward to watching the whole thing.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Premier League Soccer.
Chelsea Vs Norwich City.
One interesting thing about this game, is the fans for one team. They are singing the official song, as all fans in these games do, to support their team.
But why is it set to the tune of "O Christmas Tree?"
I had to back it up and hear it again.
Oh well, almost that time of the year. :D

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I missed it.... don't tell me who won the contest!!!! Arrrrgh!!!!

Worf
I stopped close to the half, because we were going to eat breakfast and my wife didn't want to watch it while eating. :D
Instead we decided to watch Billy The Kid Vs Dracula. :eeek:
In seeing your name attached to this thread, I was scrolling down with caution, in case YOU told me the score.
So we are both safe. :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran