Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Scouting cars for your lot? :D
Oh I can't watch that show anymore.
I see too many cars I want, and realize I don't have near enough money to make a down payment.
Mecum, good "drivers" are more in my price range.

I stopped watching because I saw to many cars I owned and sold cheap, or could have bought for $500, that are now going for $70,000 and up!

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I stopped watching because I saw to many cars I owned and sold cheap, or could have bought for $500, that are now going for $70,000 and up!

Being a fan of 60's and 70's movies, I see a lot of these cars either wrecked, or destroyed past repair, and think "wow, there went
$100,00 dollars and they didn't even know it back then!"

and the baseball cap or pin?
That's cute, but if you're going to have pins made you really need to use their logo:

Ass_Monkey_Pin_zps7bd7b604.jpg

:D

Yesterday I watched the most recent episode of "Hell on Wheels." The character development and inter-character relationships are impressively three-dimensional, thought out and build over many episodes. Cullen Bohannan is one of the most interesting characters on TV: one believes he is a man of good moral character, but he has to make so many moral choices under intense pressure that he doesn't always get it right (not that I would), but you believe he is trying. He is a real person; fighting to be a good man in a tough world. His relationship with the female preacher has been beautiful to watch as it went from (over the seasons) low-key antagonism to today's mutual represent and need (with hints of romance - how nice is it to see true passion build and not just watch people hop into bed five minutes after they meet)? The show is beautifully filmed and uses music in a artistically enhancing manner. This show just keeps getting better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112