Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Ziggy said it was on Netflix.

Ziggy! lol lol I don't do Netflix or any of that stuff. I ain't paying for stuff I have seen once already and remember well enough as it is. :p It wasn't that great the first time around. lol lol
Oh and I watched The Walking Dead last night with a friend of mine. It has become a weekly thing for us now. :p I just want to say that Rick is an idiot. :mad:

I use Netflix more than my satellite dish. I love old shows, though.

Ziggy! lol lol I don't do Netflix or any of that stuff. I ain't paying for stuff I have seen once already and remember well enough as it is. :p It wasn't that great the first time around. lol lol
Oh and I watched The Walking Dead last night with a friend of mine. It has become a weekly thing for us now. :p I just want to say that Rick is an idiot. :mad:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I run into that quite often.
Even with 2 video on demand services, and a bookcase full of dvd's, I can run into nothing to watch.
We never finished Hawaii Five O, so I could pull those out. I think we stopped at season 7.
Then we've got series like The Real McCoys which I'll never watch, or Mahale's Navy.
The moment I'm desperate enough to watch Little House or The Waltons, is the moment I get a hammer and knock myself out.
I don't know why she has those, because she'll never watch them again, and I'll never watch them the first time. :D

Worf

I'll Lock Up
I run into that quite often.
Even with 2 video on demand services, and a bookcase full of dvd's, I can run into nothing to watch.
We never finished Hawaii Five O, so I could pull those out. I think we stopped at season 7.
Then we've got series like The Real McCoys which I'll never watch, or Mahale's Navy.
The moment I'm desperate enough to watch Little House or The Waltons, is the moment I get a hammer and knock myself out.
I don't know why she has those, because she'll never watch them again, and I'll never watch them the first time. :D

Mwa ha ha ha ha!!!! Stop it man.... I'm dyin' here... folks are lookin' I'm laughin' so hard. Ahhhh ha ha ha!!!!

Worf

Falling N' Liquid. Really? Almost an entire episode of Aaron building a big kite on a shopping cart that he's going to ride into a septic tank? And the one car they showed only needed a bath and a fresh tank of gas? I'm starting to think the producers are taking advantage of Richard's beer assistant. shakeshead :yawn:

Falling N' Liquid. Really? Almost an entire episode of Aaron building a big kite on a shopping cart that he's going to ride into a septic tank? And the one car they showed only needed a bath and a fresh tank of gas? I'm starting to think the producers are taking advantage of Richard's beer assistant. shakeshead :yawn:

:rofl: Come to think of it, I need a scotch assistant. Oh wait, I found one.
:p

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8panelnewsboy