Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
The Brady Bunch.
Greg is infatuated with his teacher, who happens to be engaged to Wes Parker of the LA Dodgers.

BTW in cruising the net, I came across this.
Someone has a living room with similar features to the Brady house.
So here's what they did to it.
And no this is not the set, because the brick "landing" has 2 steps in the tv show, and this one has none.
Plus the ceiling is different here.
I did find another picture of the right side (that we can't see) with a 70's console tv.
Maybe I can find the rest of the pics, for James's sake.
bradybunch.jpg
Far out....:eusa_clap

Last edited:
The Brady Bunch.
Greg is infatuated with his teacher, who happens to be engaged to Wes Parker of the LA Dodgers.

And no this is not the set, because the brick "landing" has 2 steps in the tv show, and this one has none.
I did find another picture of the right side (that we can't see) with a 70's console tv.
View attachment 8635

Oh geez! The 70s sucking at their highest.:doh:

The Brady Bunch.

View attachment 8635

All it needs is the perpetually faint odor of vegetable beef soup. :p

Ernest P Shackleton

One Too Many
I'm looking forward to the Klondike Discovery Channel mini-series that begins tonight. Bonnie & Clyde was decent, and Mob City was okay as well. They weren't any Mad Men or Downton Abbey, but they were good enough to hold my attention.

The Chasing Shackleton documentary on PBS has been relaxing and fun. I've missed these situational, time-accurate event studies. There were a few of them several years ago. I can't remember their titles now, but voyageurs, homesteading the plains, and something in the Yukon were all re-experienced from an academic/reality TV angle. It's really bugging me that I cannot remember the titles right now.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
The Brady Bunch.

View attachment 8635

It was bad enough in B&W, in color, I think I just went blind! I hate Avocado.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
I'm looking forward to the Klondike Discovery Channel mini-series that begins tonight. Bonnie & Clyde was decent, and Mob City was okay as well. They weren't any Mad Men or Downton Abbey, but they were good enough to hold my attention.

The Chasing Shackleton documentary on PBS has been relaxing and fun. I've missed these situational, time-accurate event studies. There were a few of them several years ago. I can't remember their titles now, but voyageurs, homesteading the plains, and something in the Yukon were all re-experienced from an academic/reality TV angle. It's really bugging me that I cannot remember the titles right now.

Chasing Shackleton has been really good! Hard to appreciate what they went through.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany