Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
The Golden Age of Zeppelins. I did not realize, between 1910 and 1914, Airships carried over 35,000 people in Europe.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Civil War: The Untold Story. Sad that so few Americans are interested in the 150th Anniversary. Our bloodiest war, two percent of the population was killed, in today's numbers, that would be almost 7,000,000 men! And idiots banter about the word Secession like it was one big joke.

Jaws did that for me many decade ago. :p

As it did for me. I even give a once over to the swimming pool to check that a shark didn't somehow find its way there before getting in. My girlfriend just doesn't understand how "Jaws" could do that to someone - she loves the ocean. I explained to her that it was only recently that I stopped checking the bathtub as well.

As it did for me. I even give a once over to the swimming pool to check that a shark didn't somehow find its way there before getting in. My girlfriend just doesn't understand how "Jaws" could do that to someone - she loves the ocean. I explained to her that it was only recently that I stopped checking the bathtub as well.
Then they come out with movies like Ghost Shark and they can get you through mud puddles and a bucket of water. :p

images

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Civil War: The Untold Story. Sad that so few Americans are interested in the 150th Anniversary. Our bloodiest war, two percent of the population was killed, in today's numbers, that would be almost 7,000,000 men! And idiots banter about the word Secession like it was one big joke.

Hear hear!!!! Well said.

Worf

cw3pa

A-List Customer
Civil War: The Untold Story. Sad that so few Americans are interested in the 150th Anniversary. Our bloodiest war, two percent of the population was killed, in today's numbers, that would be almost 7,000,000 men!

This is what happens when tactics don't keep up with technology. Sadly, to be repeated again & again. "Killer Angels" affected me the same way.

Last edited:

Ernest P Shackleton

One Too Many
I'm not sure it works like that, and by that, I mean it's difficult to keep the attention on a subject when it feels like we've heard it all, over and over and over again, though we cannot remember most of it. I watch all the Ken Burns docs, and I'm often thinking to myself, "Why am I watching this?"

On the flipside, I have found Turn to be worth watching.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner