Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Mob City.
Wasn't too bad last night, although a bit confusing.
I couldn't name the characters, but I can say at the end, I'm glad a couple of bad guys got what they deserved.

Yes.
What's weird, is every time I see that episode, she's still wearing the same dress.
Although Seven would be a good name for a kid.

It's been done:

109947.jpg

Red Diabla

One of the Regulars
Mob City.
Wasn't too bad last night, although a bit confusing.
I couldn't name the characters, but I can say at the end, I'm glad a couple of bad guys got what they deserved.

I have been LOVING Mob City, and for once I haven't had any trouble keeping track of who's who! I really like the meshing of fact and fiction, and the attention to detail in regards to wardrobe, hair, and sets have been way above what I would expect for a basic cable show.

I am keeping everything crossed that TNT decides to make this a regular series!

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I have been LOVING Mob City, and for once I haven't had any trouble keeping track of who's who! I really like the meshing of fact and fiction, and the attention to detail in regards to wardrobe, hair, and sets have been way above what I would expect for a basic cable show.

I am keeping everything crossed that TNT decides to make this a regular series!

With 2 dogs wrestling, feeling like I've been on the program HD likes (UFC Fight Night), and having ADD on occasion, following the plot isn't easy sometimes. :D Plus a wife asking "okay who got killed" and "what did they do to deserve that?" I'm watching it for the styles, scenery, and cars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner