Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Greyryder

One of the Regulars
It's Thursday, that means Monsters and Mysteries, and Unsealed: Alien Files.

They were just talking about how the big pyramid at Giza was some kind of giant electro-magnetic field generator. As a long time Star Trek fan, I want to know how they reversed polarity. :lol:

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
What? Where!? When?! What channel?

untitled1_zps99eb13a3.png

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Actually, its sixth. But then with how seasons are broken up who knows anymore. It is annoying how a series can have three seasons in a two year span. But yes, it is its last season.
:D

What? Are we still talking about Justified? If it hasn't been on once a year when were the broken seasons?

It's Thursday, that means Monsters and Mysteries, and Unsealed: Alien Files.

They were just talking about how the big pyramid at Giza was some kind of giant electro-magnetic field generator. As a long time Star Trek fan, I want to know how they reversed polarity. :lol:

I missed Monsters and Mysteries in favor of another mystery show on the Military Channel no less. lol lol

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Awesome! Did they rock you like a hurricane?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2
It kind of built up from the winds of change, to hurricane level. ;)
Although Klaus brought in a few guest singers to share in the duties.
At his age, I can understand that.
And I didn't know any of the guest singers either...
Doesn't surprise me.
One of them looked like a male version of Miley, but I didn't catch the name. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy