Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's your website?

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Not a myspace or something like that, but a domain registered website. Im curious to see what other people do.

Thanks and coolest wishes,

LD

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
Puzzled Pictures
It's the production company name I go under.

The website isn't fully operating but the logo, one film, and the contact link is working.

and to miss Lady Day, that's a very well done website! :D

Are you the creator or have you help?

I especially like the storyboard section. It takes a lot of patience to do a storyboard.

which reminds me, I need to make a better looking website or have someone else do it. :p

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Why thank you for the comments.

As for my site, it isnt finished. Im a bit of a perfectionist (I dont know how you can just be a 'bit' of one) and there are some things that are not as visually accepting to me in the layout of the site.

I designed it. My friend, who is a pro web designer is building it for me.

LD

Sunny

One Too Many
I'm not sure this counts, since it's university web space and not mine own. It is also rather pitiful, but in the interests of full disclosure, here 'tis: http://students.uta.edu/vm/vml2127/

It is purely content-driven. I've put information, pictures, and sound files up to make them easily available for certain people at different times.

"I Spy" audio files - When I couldn't find any .wav files from this show anywhere online, I made my own!

Civil War riding habit research - I wrote this and collected the sources myself.

OTR - There are only two files, for the benefit of a friend who is James-Cagney-obsessed. :D

LizzieMaine

Bartender
http://www.midcoast.com/~lizmcl

My site's basically a compendium of information on radio and TV history topics, including a collection of articles I've had published over the years (and a resume, if anybody's looking to hire a writer for anything!). The look and layout are very 1998, but I prefer to think of it as "internet retro!"

LD -- love the doggie on your page!! He looks very much in command of the situation!

Vermifuge

One of the Regulars
Lady Day said:
Not a myspace or something like that, but a domain registered website. Im curious to see what other people do.

Thanks and coolest wishes,

LD

Well lets see.

I own the domain

Otakumedia.com / Otakupc.com and San-leandro.com

Howeverthey are all empty at the moment. I just rebuild my server so I have to load the files and get the sites up. not that there was much there before any way.

Now if you go to http://gallery.otakumedia.com you will see my image hosting site. it's free with unlimited access.

For work i work on the websites

gamespot.com, gamefaqs.comtv.com and mp3.com

Mine's linked below, I sell vintage too! I've only had the site up & running 3 months. I also have a blog, but who doesn't (I'm not as on top of that as I'd like to be). Ang

Jack Scorpion

One Too Many

Twitch

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I don't have a web site but many of my articles on air combat are published at combatsim.com in the historical section.....[huh]

Vermifuge

One of the Regulars
The Diva Pinup! said:
Mine's www.thedivapinup.com - Exquisite Hair Flower Accessories are what we do! Thanks for asking, Lady Day! Since you are local to the area I hope we'll be able to meet sometime.

Suzanne

Maybe we should arrange a FL gathering for the Bay Area folks?

Pilgrim

One Too Many
I'm the proud owner of the alumni site for the Washington State Cougars in the Colorado district: www.ColoCougs.org.

The site isn't fancy, but it works nicely as an information point for the Cougs. I built it myself. It will soon become redundant when the alumni association does some upgrades to its main website and establishes better district sites. At that time I'll re-purpose it for my own uses, but keep the URL.

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
Lady Day said:
Why thank you for the comments.

As for my site, it isnt finished. Im a bit of a perfectionist (I dont know how you can just be a 'bit' of one) and there are some things that are not as visually accepting to me in the layout of the site.

I designed it. My friend, who is a pro web designer is building it for me.

LD

ah. It still looks great! I wouldn't have known it was unfinished. Does your friend have a price range, or did they do it just for you?

As for mine, well, take a quick look and you'll see it's unfinished. I only know the basics of web design anyways. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner