Where is Panama Bob?

Discussion in 'Hats' started by klmonline, Nov 23, 2012.

1. klmonline

klmonline New in Town

Has anybody heard from Panama Bob lately? I did a search on the forum and don't see a post since May 2012. I tried to email to his direct business email and got a bounce-back saying his inbox was full. I used the contact form on his commercial website and haven't seen a reply (although it has only been a few days, it seems unusual based on mentions of his responsiveness I have seen from others).

I am interested in making a purchase from him, but want to ask some questions first. Has anybody else had more recent communications?

Thanks,
    --Ken

(New member. First post. Just found the forum and spending hours reading through old messages. Geez... You people are postaholics! :) )

2. nice hat dude!

nice hat dude! One Too Many

Look under important links thread click on Panama Hats I'm pretty sure you will find someone there that will be able to answer all your ?s about Panamas and sites.Welcome to the site lots of good info here and good folks.

3. Old Buzzard

Old Buzzard New in Town

He has some listings on Ebay under... panamahatsequador...use contact seller thru his listings.
    OB

4. new2hats

new2hats One of the Regulars

I just bought some hats from him about a month ago now, and he communicated with me in a timely manner. Great hats as usual!

5. Panamabob

Panamabob Call Me a Cab

I'm around. I can't figure out why that email is bouncing. panamaecuador@yahoo.com works, too. I'm answering everything that comes through, though sometimes I'm late. It's been an odd, odd year!

P.S. Check your junk mail box or spam. Lots of times, my emails end up in there.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  6. klmonline

klmonline New in Town

Thanks, Bob. There's nothing in my spam or junk folders. I just sent an email to your biz and your yahoo addresses. The biz address bounced back again with a "Mailbox is full" message. No bounceback from your yahoo account, so hopefully you have it.

No response yet from my website inquiry either.

I appreciate you following up here.

--Ken

7. hatsRme

hatsRme I'll Lock Up

Hey Bob;

Good to see your smiling face!

8. thespoiler

thespoiler One of the Regulars

I saw him in Walmart with Waldo and Elvis

9. Panamabob

Panamabob Call Me a Cab

I try to stay out of Wal-Mart.

10. Panamabob

Panamabob Call Me a Cab

My sent box shows 11-22-12 as a return email. I've just sent another.

11. klmonline

klmonline New in Town

Got it! Glad email is finally cooperating. Just in case anybody else is reading this thread, please don't take this as a negative comment against Bob. Not intended or implied. I just chalk this up to the usual frustrations with internet communications and wanted to use the forum as another communication channel (and I didn't have enough posts yet to allow private messaging... although I'm rapidly getting there!).