Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where's the globe trotting hat now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carter

I'll Lock Up
Flying Monkeys?

J. M. Stovall said:
Actually a quick search shows that this was the last post he made on September 4. That's been a while...I hope everything is ok.
I hope they're not in OZ!

Well, probably not. After all, that involved a Tornado, not a Hurricane.

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
For someone who knows how,,, it might be fun to be able to look at the travels of said hat....

I believe I once saw someone make a map by using google and mark all the places with exclamation points ... we could easily see where it has been and who has it currently.

Also , perhaps a map of all who want it, making it easier to find the closest person to transfer the hat to........

That could be made a sticky if possible for all to track at any given time....

Just my two cents.....

Baggers

Practically Family
FINALLY!!!

Okay, I just got back from the PO. The Globe Trotting (crawling) Hat is finally on its way to J.M. Stovall. Priority Mail, so it should get there by Friday or Saturday. Sheesh!

Once again, I apologize to everyone for letting this bog down. I have no excuse and only my laziness to blame for it happening.

I'll post a couple of pics in a while to illustrate what the hat did while it was in my care.

Cheers

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It's good to see the hat moving again. Once the hat completes it's journey (when ever that may be), there should be an interesting story.

Caity Lynn

Practically Family
Gentlemen, could a lady be included in the traveling hat? I thought I"d ask before adding myself to the sign up list...

carter

I'll Lock Up
Boldly Going Where No Hat Has Gone Before

This just in from our roving reporter:

My guess is that the hat has become a Time Travelling Trilby and is somewhen the other side of Arcturus bound for the Outer Colonies.
It may have temporaly lost it's way in an asteroid belt or been waylaid by Time Bandits. We can only hope that the Federation Fedora Foundation have their flicks on the case and it will be located before the entire enterprise founders and fashion frivolity ensues.

CRASH! BANG! RIIIIP!

NO!, Dino! Give me that! Dammit. Dino, that was my favorite Flechet! AARGH! :cry:

:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925