Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Who gives hats a bad name?

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Is there any man in the public eye that you wish would stop wearing hats?
Not because hats make him look like a dork, but because he makes the rest of us look like dorks?

charlie_sheen_hat_cigar.jpg

Charlie-Sheen-news31.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I think there are two categories here: bad guys who wear hats, and guys who look stupid in hats or wear stupid hats.

For me, Charlie Sheen doesn't fit into either camp. I think he looks pretty good and I'm a fan of his non-conformist attitude (tiger blood).

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
Sheen doesnt make me look bad because he is simply a whacko. He has nothing to do with me. He may be a non-conformist, but he's on a road to self-destruction, afaic.

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
I think there are two categories here: bad guys who wear hats, and guys who look stupid in hats or wear stupid hats.

For me, Charlie Sheen doesn't fit into either camp. I think he looks pretty good and I'm a fan of his non-conformist attitude (tiger blood).

I can support non-conformism, but not the mentaly deficient variety. He needs lots of help, but he obviouslly won't get it. Sad, really as he's a talented individual.

fmw

One Too Many
While these two may not be at the top of the role model list, at least they are wearing hats. That's a plus. Some people call fedoras gangster hats so I guess there is some reputation polishing to do?

Tiller

Practically Family

There is a difference between a non-conformist, and a drug addict with mental and/or emotional problems.

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A fine line, to be sure...

There is a difference between a non-conformist, and a drug addict with mental and/or emotional problems.

Hunter-S-Thompson.jpg

HunterThompson.jpg

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

~ Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Last edited:

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
I've never seen the attraction of this guy. To me, he looks ridiculous.

kid_rock1.jpg

(Normally, I would not go this far in condemning someone or something. But when you are in the public eye, you open yourself up to criticism. Its part of the game. And what does my opinion really mean in the overall grand scheme of things, anyway . . .)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy