Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Why do I hate the 1970s so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

just_me

Practically Family
jamespowers said:
One of the largest wastes of film that was ever created. Robert Culp must have been paid handsomely to do that piece of trash movie. Either that or he really, really, really needed work after I Spy. :eusa_doh: [huh]
Yeah, well, one person's "piece of trash movie" is another person's "I really liked that movie." lol

Technically it's a movie from the 60s (released in the US in 1969) and takes place during the period of the 60's counterculture.

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
just_me said:
Yeah, well, one person's "piece of trash movie" is another person's "I really liked that movie." lol

Technically it's a movie from the 60s (released in the US in 1969) and takes place during the period of the 60's counterculture.

Actually, I like this movie too. Was it '60s counterculture? Or was it California-style culture?????? That's the question.

The YouTube clip was actually my favorite scene. Especially where the guy tells Natalie Wood her husband is "one helluva guy".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails