Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Worlds Top 50 models

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Not only do I want to insert an apostrophe into "Worlds," I want to know what these victims of popular culture would look like had they said no to self-starvation, breast implants, lip implants, and the almighty dollar. We'll never know, sadly.

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
I don't mean to sound rude, but you do know this forum is primarily a vintage enthusiasts* forum, right? Your posts so far have all been about extremely modern pop culture and style. Not that there is anything wrong with that, it just seems you might be asking the wrong crowd. You might have better luck at one of the Superfuture forums or Styleforum.

*Also hat enthusiasts, leather jacket enthusiasts, and generally anyone whose interests intersect.

Canadian

One of the Regulars
I am certain his enthusiasm for modern models mirrors our own for the 50s pinup girl. Now if he could find some vintage dames to look at, we can all be happy.

I would think, if there is a partition of the FL to talk about modern girls, and perhaps compare them to the birds we love, The Observation Bar would be the place to do it.

Tom

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
I am certain his enthusiasm for modern models mirrors our own for the 50s pinup girl. Now if he could find some vintage dames to look at, we can all be happy.

I would think, if there is a partition of the FL to talk about modern girls, and perhaps compare them to the birds we love, The Observation Bar would be the place to do it.

Tom

Oh, true. And I rather like the models I work with, and I will never complain about pictures of beautiful women.

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM. This guy needs to be booted from the Lounge. Check his other posts. Junk.

Yeah, except they aren't spam. There is no pattern to them, except they are all modern. The links don't lead anywhere spammy.

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Spam-2607573904_74f05e1d75.jpg

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sorry mate, but from your past posts and from this kind of post, one would assume you have little interest in our interests. You might think about joining a forum more suited* to your tastes.

*yes, enjoy the tasty pun, muwahaha

Taz-man

Familiar Face
Many of the models in today's culture look like they are sick. They look fake and I don't like that. I like some meat on their bones. I like a woman that is real and not store bought. Call me old school but that's just how I feel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner