Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your Favorite Sandwiches?

Mr Vim

One Too Many
I actually prefer to make my sandwhiches myself... my favorite creation is thus:
Toasted sourdough bread,
sliced lamb chops,
fresh cut tomato,
harvati cheese
and horseradish spread.

Served with a side of wasabi chips and it is a delicious meal.

One of the Regulars
The best from the best!
French baguette
Prosciutto Di Parma
or
Serrano from Spain
Choice of Cheese
Kalamata Olives in Olive Oil

lolly_loisides

One Too Many
I like middle eastern wrap sandwiches called "shawermas"

We call 'em Doner Kebabs in Australia (which I think is the Turkish version of the swarema/yeeros). The beef ones are good, but I love the chicken ones with chili sauce & tzatziki.
Doner%20Layout-Lamb-Small.gif

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I am a vegetarian and I love falafel sandwiches. The falafel-balls are made of chickpeas and spices.

The turks make them like Döner but Libanese and Arabian Restaurants have some other sauces (sesame, hummus), other vegetables (the pink stuff is funny. don't even know what it is) and they make a roll instead of the doner-bread.

I wonder how the israelis make them.

Land-O-LakesGal

Practically Family
Today for lunch my son and I had left over roast beef on asiago bagette with smoked gouda (melted) and home made pesto. I put a slice of tomato on my mine (my son is 8 and doesn't yet like tomatos) Sorry we didn't take pics. My son said it was his new favorite.

My two year old had peanut butter and jellly. You can never go wrong with PBJ

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Today for lunch my son and I had left over roast beef on asiago bagette with smoked gouda (melted) and home made pesto. I put a slice of tomato on my mine (my son is 8 and doesn't yet like tomatos) Sorry we didn't take pics. My son said it was his new favorite.

My two year old had peanut butter and jellly. You can never go wrong with PBJ

That roast beef sandwich sounds beautiful. I'm a great fan or smoked cheese with cold beef, good stuff.

Probably be lamb tongue sandwich today as I have a tin in the cupboard.

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
"I Like to make triple decker Finger sandwiches, I use semi-frozen bread so as to be able to cut the crusts off and cut into fingers, my favourite is a to mix chopped hard boiled eggs, drained tined tuna and ranch dressing, with a pinch of smoked paprika , in a bowl, and spread onto the sliced bread, assemble and cut into fingers"

4243726289_a41e361119_b.jpg

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy