Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aerial Star Vintage Leather Jackets - Official Affiliate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brettafett

One Too Many
In case anybody is interested. Received some AerialStar samples...
Colours are fairly representative. A nice touch of grain. What you don't see is the very nice aniline finish.
I think these will age beautifully. I much prefer the Seal, its a rich chocolate mid brown colour, the likes I wish I could find with some of the premium repro makers ;/
AerialStar-Samples_zpsd9fa3bce.jpg

Last edited:

Metatron

One Too Many
Your jackets look very well tastefully designed and accurately put together.
I also appreciate the payment in instalments system.
What other designs are you planning to add to your catalogue?

CBI

One Too Many
I had the opportunity to try on the A-2 with slash pockets and the fit/cut was superb. I am a 43-44 regular. The jacket was a 42.

Aerial Star

Vendor

We're currently working on a leather half belt for a customer. Once it has been built, we're going to be posting photos of it here.

We're also interested in adding a vintage motorcycle jacket to our catalog.

Please let us know what vintage leather jacket styles you would like to see us produce.

Thanks very much,

Chris

www.aerialstar.com

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up

We're currently working on a leather half belt for a customer. Once it has been built, we're going to be posting photos of it here.

We're also interested in adding a vintage motorcycle jacket to our catalog.

Please let us know what vintage leather jacket styles you would like to see us produce.

Thanks very much,

Chris

www.aerialstar.com

I like your slash pocket A2 a lot. I'd like to see a Californian Sportswear style half-belt in a 2.5oz or mid weight horse - or in goat.

And a vintage 1960's Brooks style cafe racer - a little like a Buco J100 but with an action back.

Last edited:

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
That Beck is getting there. A nice, old school and subtle cafe racer. Looks a bit like a classic Brimaco - esp the back.

pipvh

Practically Family
I've never see the USN N1 replicated in leather before - cracking looking jacket.

Ah, so that's why it looked familiar. I agree: spot-on (minus the diamante...). Reminds me of an old Norwegian police jacket I have somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy