Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Windsock8e

A-List Customer
Any suggestions, apart from an Akubra Federation 4 in Moonstone (I already have one of those)? Cheers.

My apologies, I did not properly read the last part of your original post, hence my ramblings on a hat you already have and know about!

andrew_AU

A-List Customer
I've noticed in the last few days that when I get emails for threads that I'm following I no longer get the actual post, just the name of the thread and the poster. Have I changed a setting or has something else changed?

guillaumeb

One of the Regulars
So I was browsing a French website to find a nice second-hand hat and I stumbled upon this one. Seems to be a Herbert and Johnson model.
I know they are famous for making the original Indy hat referred to as the Poet but on their website I don't see any other models listed in the fedora section
I'm kind of wondering whether this is it or not (waiting for the vendor to answer me) as the sweatband does not seem to be made of leather which I find a bit weird. Also the vedor does not specify the ind of felt...

What do you think ?

RJR

So I was browsing a French website to find a nice second-hand hat and I stumbled upon this one. Seems to be a Herbert and Johnson model.
I know they are famous for making the original Indy hat referred to as the Poet but on their website I don't see any other models listed in the fedora section
I'm kind of wondering whether this is it or not (waiting for the vendor to answer me) as the sweatband does not seem to be made of leather which I find a bit weird. Also the vedor does not specify the ind of felt...

What do you think ?
It certainly isn't a Poet model.Herbert Johnson has a new person in charge of hat production.Visit the COW site,fedora section and you'll find his contact info.

I may be going it Greenock, Scotland for a couple of weeks. Anyplace (fedora wise) I need to visit?

It's Scotland. Look for some great flat caps
And whisky. You will be close to the Morrison Bowmore Distillery where they distill Auchentoshan Single Malt, & not far from Diageo's Distillery for Oban. I would not miss a chance at the Oban, myself.

HatAddict94

Familiar Face
Can anybody name the style of this blazer/sports jacket DiCaprio is wearing in this scene from the movie The Aviator?? Im looking everywhere on the internet for vintage blazer/sports jacket but i cant find anything. My cousins wedding is in august and i want something nice for it. Screenshot_2017-04-27-23-13-40.png

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner