Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Autumnal Thoughts........

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Now THAT is a Santa. I'll have to see if I can find one to put out over hear this Chirstmas.

I'll see if I can ship him over to you this season and find the City Hall a proper Santa... ;)

Tony from Tulsa

New in Town
Autumn brings to me creativity. I tend to write songs, draw and reflect on things more. It conjures up thoughts of sitting by the fireside sipping a glass of Laphroaig, and strumming the six string. Summer tends to drain all of that out of me. By the way, it was 113 here in Tulsa yesterday. Oy.

Tempting me with stogies. Now I've got a craving for one.

Fall, though, is pipe season!

Below 60!? 60 is the minimum.:eeek:
MMMMM stogies:
pi_3407.jpeg

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Autumn brings to me creativity. I tend to write songs, draw and reflect on things more. It conjures up thoughts of sitting by the fireside sipping a glass of Laphroaig, and strumming the six string. Summer tends to drain all of that out of me. By the way, it was 113 here in Tulsa yesterday. Oy.

I'm the same. I'm much more creative in the autumn and winter months. My writing takes on new undertones during this time.

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I left for work very early this morning and it was chilly out there! I was not expecting that at all, with still three weeks til September!

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Not neccesarily. We have had a couple of blissfully cool temps, 85 with low humidity, but I know it will get hot again before the cool temps are here to stay. It's not unusual for us to have high temps in the 90s until mid-September.

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Get ready for an early winter.:rain::smow:

I saw a wooly caterpillar the other day. You know the kind where the folklore is that the middle stripe (the black one) represents how long the winter will be? If it is a small black stripe around it's middle, with large sections of brown on either end, it's a short easy winter?

This bugger had three brown hairs on it's head and three on it's tail. It was basically a big black wooly caterpillar. :eeek:

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Today was the warmest here of the week. But, I am looking forward to Autumn. The changing leaves, the crisp in the air. Apple picking season, soups and comfort food. I can't wait to find a good orchard and go picking apples.

Cheers!

Dan

I saw a wooly caterpillar the other day. You know the kind where the folklore is that the middle stripe (the black one) represents how long the winter will be? If it is a small black stripe around it's middle, with large sections of brown on either end, it's a short easy winter?

This bugger had three brown hairs on it's head and three on it's tail. It was basically a big black wooly caterpillar. :eeek:

Winter looks like it will be pretty cold then. :eeek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany