Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Autumnal Thoughts........

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Autumn cat at my place:

bbq-cat.jpg

Tasty!

This has to be the Cat-erer or perhaps the cat-eress! It certainly gives a new meaning to catgut.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Have you ever heard: "The Pussy Cat Song?"
[video=youtube;bUwE_YFwpzE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUwE_YFwpzE[/video]

In my opinion anyone who forces their cat or dog to wear a costume should be forced to wear something equally as embarassing in a public area populated with people who have no qualms about ridiculing and humiliating them. [bad]

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I just don't see that orange cat behaving after what it's been through. ;)

Marmalade was my sweetheart. He basically would do anything for me. He was a little possessive, however. When my husband would travel for work Marmalade would sleep in his spot on the bed. When my husband came back, Marmalade would go to the bathroom outside of his litter box and spit up on the husband's pillow.

A black cat in a spider costume no less. :p

With the correct number of legs! ;) And eyes!

In my opinion anyone who forces their cat or dog to wear a costume should be forced to wear something equally as embarassing in a public area populated with people who have no qualms about ridiculing and humiliating them. [bad]

I dress vintage almost everyday... doesn't that experience count? ;)

But for the record, we would dress them up, snap a few pictures, and take the costumes off. :)

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Experience from dressing up the dogs eh? :p

Once.
The Bedlington will let you do anything to her, except brushing.
She had a Mrs. Claus hat and skirt, as well as a witches hat with purple hair.
The Heeler didn't keep either one of those outfits on for more than about 30 seconds.
Nobody was hurt, but the Heeler was really mad. :D
When she gets into a running fit, and shakes her toys VIOLENTLY, she's mad.

Last edited:

"Costumes? We don't need no stinking costumes!"
Being that a black cat is already the very essence of Halloween, Principe Luis will be himself for Halloween. :)

1186029_202298339945832_1639694292_n.jpg

"Now go away and leave me alone."

Last edited:
Once.
The Bedlington will let you do anything to her, except brushing.
She had a Mrs. Claus hat and skirt, as well as a witches hat with purple hair.
The Heeler didn't keep either one of those outfits on for more than about 30 seconds.
Nobody was hurt, but the Heeler was really mad. :D
When she gets into a running fit, and shakes her toys VIOLENTLY, she's mad.
I figured you couldn't get a costume on a Heeler. They just won't let you. :p Zeus would eat the costume. :p

GHT

I'll Lock Up
The point of your post is the word "Forces." I would have to agree with that, it's not unlike circuses of yeasteryear, forcing wild animals to do grotesque stunts against their will. But Merlin, well my wife's definitely a witch, and Merlin, he's just stupid:
Merlin-Cat-TC011.jpg

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab

Agreed! Think I complain at my sister every year about dressing up her lab/border collie mix. She'd never attempt to dress up her black (& rather obese) kitty, though. lol

But for the record, we would dress them up, snap a few pictures, and take the costumes off. :)

At least the humiliation is brief. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic