Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Denim Jackets - New or Vintage

But, I finally decided, not to get the bright-blue "Buckman"-coloured sherpa from Levi's. If I will get one of their sherpas, the next time, it would definitely be the "Lucky Town"-coloured one! :cool:
It's just my colour, like on my storebrand jacket. :)

Last edited:

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
just last week when I went to the workshop who I ordered my jackets, they did lots of those tan faux suede microfiber and also faux shearling liner, order from Japan (materials also coming from there, and also washing instruction tape in japanese) there was 36size on the table and they asked me to try on, too wide on the shoulder too short on the sleeve, boxy cut, maybe meant to be oversize look like that, but I don't dig.

But, I finally decided, not to get the bright-blue "Buckman"-coloured sherpa from Levi's. If I will get one of their sherpas, the next time, it would definitely be the "Lucky Town"-coloured one! :cool:
It's just my colour, like on my storebrand jacket. :)

But, on the other side, the bright-blue "Buckman" would probably not much heat up in the sun.

Um... ;)

Dickie Teenie

A-List Customer
RRL Trucker Grizzly.

trucker grizzely.jpeg

Wonderful, just wonderful! Ther sherpa-lining, the sleeve-paddding, the whole sherpa-jacket absolutely windproof. :)

The most German would call this weather the most ugly weather. Around +2°Celsius, windy, HEAVY wet, so that the wetness wants under your clothes.
But all is fine, with the sherpa. Warms perfectly. :)

@A-1
No problem. :)
Troyers are ok and I got some of them, but I prefer the basic (thinner) cotton-turtleneck pullovers, underways, because I never liked the feel of usual knit-troyers on my neck, when they are closed. It's too inconvenient for my neck, with these troyer-zippers. That's the whole story.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I've just stuck the eBay link to my vintage Lee 101-J jacket in the Lounge classifieds if anyone's interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner