Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Happy Drunk/Mean Drunk

Are you a happy drunk or mean drunk

• Happy drunk - I love the world when I'm tight

Votes: 34 94.4%
  • Mean drunk - Don't cross my path

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
Tequila!

[QUOTE="Doc" Devereux]For me, tequila is the bad juice. [/QUOTE]

As a common theme, I know many people that have a "Tequila" story. A friend of mine was bizarre and unpredictable on Tequila. (Just plain Loco!)

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
I was wary about drinking due to some nasty drunks in my family but I needn't have been. A drink or two and I turn into a blissful, tactile soul. A cheap date, that's what I am!

panamag8or

Practically Family
imoldfashioned said:
I was wary about drinking due to some nasty drunks in my family but I needn't have been. A drink or two and I turn into a blissful, tactile soul. A cheap date, that's what I am!

I'm a cheapskate, so what are you doing next Friday?;)

marquise

Familiar Face
Neither angry nor happy, I'm an awful, really selfconcious drunk, who tries too hard to keep decorum.
1-2 drinks, and I'm unravelling and conversing animatedly about books, architecture, gossip. I may even kiss you. I'm an intellectual bombshell. 3 and I'm sloppy, trying to hide my drunkness, getting preocupied with how I walk, how loud I'm talking-- usually too loud. 4, and I lose my head entirely, drifting out of conversations, getting paranoid, imagining duplicity, etc. 5, & I'm sleeping, or lying on the tile. Sigh!

Lola Getz

One of the Regulars
Neither!
1 drink and I'm a charming genius.
2 drinks and I get kind of snarky.
Anything more than that, I turn into Robert Smith from The Cure--a brooding, depressed mess. It ain't pretty, so I always try to stop just after the "charming" phase.

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
I've never been drunk, but this thread has me wishing for a Mike's Hard Lemon- or Lime-Ade - get loopy while staving off the kidney stones. Currently, though, my little fridge has only Dr. Pepper in it.

I've been tipsy a couple times, though. I become happy and more talkative. . . . Not that I'm not happy most of the time, anyway.

Lee

"After one drink, I can feel it. After two drinks, anyone can feel it." - Benny Hill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80