Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Heart attack {Chief000731 Carl}

DJH

I'll Lock Up
chiefba.jpg

Beautiful - way too nice for Carl. Sandi should wear it!!

(just kidding Chief - I'm thrilled that you are making good progress and really looking forward to seeing you in your new Buckaroo hat!)

Chief000731

Practically Family
Hi all this is Sandi. That hat is so BEAUTIFUL Major Moore Carl is going to just love it, By the way Carl is doing excellent he comes home tomorrow I just wanted to let everybody know he will probably be on tomorrow whe he gets settled in. I want to take a minute and just say thank you all one more time for everything I don't think I could have made it as well as I did with out all of you and your kind words thoughts and prayers and the excitment of helping the Major with Carls hat Thank you all very much I will never forget the things you all have done, Carl has set up an account for me so I will be able to keep in touch.
I want to thank the bartender for all his help and kindness it has meant so much. Thanks again everybody Sandi P.
PS I haven't been able to log on all day did anybody else have trouble? I was just now able to log on. Sandi

Last edited:

winter_joe

A-List Customer
I just wanted to stop by here and post that im really proud and happy to be with such swell and nice people here! Get well chief love the new hat! Wear it proudly and post some pics when you get it! I don't know many people on here and I don't know chief but his posts give me a good idea of who he is. And to major moore great job on the hat! It brings a tear to my eye seeing all the generousity here. Long live the chief!!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Major, how about a new offering in your hat line--- The "Chief"! That is a gorgeous hat!

I would think for this hat to be offered as a "Chief" model hat is a really fantastic idea! It is so very wonderful that the Major, would have such a deep heart and make this for Carl. Great hat, and a lot of love and care behind it, too!

Chief000731

Practically Family
I'm verry saddened by the news of Major Moore after all his kindness for my husband I hope there is something I can do for him, "May gods love surround you may you find a brighter day may he grant you the peace you seek in every way".
Sandi P.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn