Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Heart attack {Chief000731 Carl}

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Sandi; Give him my best Sandi. Share the folks comment's about him and remind him he is in the thoughts of many here on this spot on the internet.

Thank you for taking the time to share the info on Carl's health troubles. You are courageous to do so. My empathies are with him and you during this difficult time. I know him as "Chief" and have come to appreciate his humor at poking fun at the folks on the Fedora Forum on occasion, his taking a ribbing on occasion and mostly his posts proudly showing his hat wearing via pics he posted. While I have never met him in person, I would know him from a country mile seeing his face and figure on the street.

All my best wishes for speedy full health recovery for Chief and for special strength for you during this difficult time.

Sincerely, Eric -

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
It is really nice that you popped on here to inform us of Carl's illness. It's hard when someone just stops posting and you have no way to get hold of them. Tell Carl that he is in our thoughts and not to worry about anything except getting well.

Terry "The Hat"

There is strength in numbers. Double all the prayers, wishes, and positive vibes sent for a speedy recovery, Chief. Our thoughts are with you both, and your family.

fedorafiend

Familiar Face
I don't post much but appreciate this special community and the contributions of its members. All my best to "Chief". Heart surgery is scary but very much something modern medicine can handle with relative ease. I too underwent heart surgery 9 years ago and recovered fully after quintuple bypass.

My prayers and thoughts are added to all those others here. Here's to having Carl back soon, enjoying his hat passion with the rest of us.

TipTop

Practically Family
Hail to the Chief! He'd better get back here, I can't be left hanging around alone with cowboy hats! Best wishes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails