Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Heart attack {Chief000731 Carl}

Chief000731

Practically Family
OK I will be bringing Carl home later today the doctors had me come back home they have a couple of things to do then they will discharge him. Talk too you all later Sandi P.
PS Carl did tell me to say hi to everybody I told him his hat was at home, I thought he was going to strangle me for not bringing it up to him haha. He looks so much better almost like his old self. Love ya all Sandi

Chief000731

Practically Family
I am being discharged they are doing the paper work right now, I'll be home in a few hours I can't wait to get home and see my new hat and get back into the swing of things. Thank you all talk to you soon!
Carl

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
That are good news Carl, glad to hear, that your healt, is a little bit better now.
Let it go slowly, and take care Carl. You have time enough, your healt has priorität.
I hope you enjoy your new Hat from Major Moore.

Last edited:

BR Gordon

One Too Many
I am being discharged they are doing the paper work right now, I'll be home in a few hours I can't wait to get home and see my new hat and get back into the swing of things. Thank you all talk to you soon!
Carl

I'm happy to hear that you're being discharged today:eusa_clap:eusa_clap. Don't rush to get back into the swing of things. Take some time to enjoy being home.

Chief000731

Practically Family
Hi all made it home, I LOVE MY NEW HAT!!! How do you thank somebody for something this beautiful and thoughtful? This is the nicest thing anybody has ever done for me, It is so beautiful and all the hard work the Major put into it is so generous and thoughtful you are all so amazing and I thank each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart (since its fixed) I will always cherish this hat and what it represents and all the people involved THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH it means the world to me...
I will post pictures of it tomorrow maybe as soon as I look a little better... Thank you again
Always Carl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails