Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Himel Brothers Leather

Dr H

Call Me a Cab
True, also wore a Fairisle tank top and high waisted trousers yesterday (not dissimilar from what he was wearing in the 50s too)...

Ishmael

Practically Family
Beautiful new Himel! And great fit. Thanks for the pics.
I usually prefer the buttons on the Heron, but you've proven that the zippered model looks equally cool, particularly in black.
Where's that pic from Butte? Nice 2 tone Heron.

Beautiful new Himel! And great fit. Thanks for the pics.I usually prefer the buttons on the Heron, but you've proven that the zippered model looks equally cool, particularly in black. Where's that pic from Butte? Nice 2 tone Heron.
Ish, it's from the Aero fanpage on Facebook. They have lots of cool gear and makes for some new ideas. One of those fellas has a shop in Paris. Good stuff!

P5640blouson

One of the Regulars
That's the one my son tried on (Hollywood?). It was an odd fitting piece.

odd yes, There are jackets that you put on and immediately think, wow, it fits perfect and I have to have it! This was not the case. I prefer a heavier piece for more protection and better fitting. The leather used seems more for enclosed motoring activities or fashion articles.

odd yes, There are jackets that you put on and immediately think, wow, it fits perfect and I have to have it! This was not the case. I prefer a heavier piece for more protection and better fitting. The leather used seems more for enclosed motoring activities or fashion articles.
Yep. I fall in lust with jackets/boots etc right off. This jacket wasn't even close for me. And that bummed me out after seeing all the posts here. I wanted to find a new brand/style to shoot for. Maybe it's unfair to judge with such limited exposure. I'll keep looking so I don't miss the next keeper :)

So, perhaps a clue on a future Aero! Very nice!:D
I'm torn. I'd like to try some new things. I'm not ordering from a certain maker and I don't think Himel makes 'em in my size. I'm toying with Johnson and I have a GW in queue. The Aero thing is starting to get to me with shipping costs and other limitations. I do like the pics of the two-tone jacket in another thread though. Maybe I'll go back to collecting watches :)

majormajor

One Too Many
I'm torn. I'd like to try some new things. I'm not ordering from a certain maker and I don't think Himel makes 'em in my size. I'm toying with Johnson and I have a GW in queue. The Aero thing is starting to get to me with shipping costs and other limitations. I do like the pics of the two-tone jacket in another thread though. Maybe I'll go back to collecting watches :)

I'm with you there. If I was in the US, I'd be knocking on those doors. I'm lucky in that Galasheils is easily reachable (there and back in around 8 hours), so no worries re shipping and such.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up

Surely an excuse for another European trip and a chance to drop in and meet Aero's founder?!:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo