Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New 2014 Aero styles

Edward

Bartender
Afaik, Ken has revised the A2 patterns, as well as having redone the Irvin. They've not made much noise about it though. I can only assume most of their business is the civilian styles, so they push those more. [huh]

Worf

I'll Lock Up
I wondered who was gonna be the first to break the news... Guess my good buddy Capt Thor... got elected... Nice stuff but nothing that makes me jump like the Thunderbay did. I do like that mid-weight Oil Pull Hide though... schweet!!!!!

Worf

havocpaul

One of the Regulars
Love the 59'er, that is a classic British biker jacket and nice to see Aero going with some of the historic/iconic British styles as opposed to US motorcycle as ELC did recently. Their RAF (Irvin) as had a revamp especially the multi-panel late war one which has several options to choose. Having Ken back is reaping rewards :)

eggleman

One of the Regulars
Can't imagine anyone playing golf in the Royale nowadays !
Some nice jackets , but I agree with Mr Worf that they're not as inspiring as the previous batch of new designs.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Funny how the Waldes zips add that little bit extra character as well. Still sold on the Board Track though. It's a question of colour now: black or cordovan...

I've made constant visits to the site throughout the day to look at the new stuff and right now I'm fairly certain that August just might be the nicest Aero jacket I've seen to date.

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Actually, I quite like the look of the leather they used to display the plainsman...that might be the go rather than black or cordovan. I'm guessing its battered seal horse? Can anyone confirm that or know what it is if its something different?

Swoosed

One of the Regulars
Actually, I quite like the look of the leather they used to display the plainsman...that might be the go rather than black or cordovan. I'm guessing its battered seal horse? Can anyone confirm that or know what it is if its something different?

looks like someone in Galashiels has been busy :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner