Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Now my wife is hooked too!

T Smith

Familiar Face
Pam got her first fedora today. I picked this Adam up off thebay for $30, any idea how old it may be? She loves it and I love her in (or out of) it! I think it needs some shaping but it looks great!

I've got my eye on another lid for her, a sharp Borsalino for I hope cheap, and I've got a 50's Stetson that ScottF turned me on to coming for myself.

Looks like we've got it bad!

Pamsfedora002.jpg

T Smith

Familiar Face
Karyl said:
I don't know the size of your wife, but just found this on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Stetson..._Women_s_Accessories?hash=item20aefd66c7#shId

and it's quite nice for that price, imho. but what do I know? ;p

would buy it for myself, but the brim is too short for my taste. wouldnt be a problem for 28 bucks, but I had to pay 55 bucks incl shipping. damn europe :D

That is a fine looking lid but Pam wears a 6 5/8 and even that is a tad loose. One thing though, when we do find one the right size there are few other bidders, if any. I'm also watching for something with a stingier brim.

Thanks anyway Karyl!

Karyl

New in Town
oh and I hope it was okay to post the bay link. I mean it's a buy now and not an auction and I thought it would suit her. hope noone kills me for it :)

and yeah, thought so. a cute small women's head. after all my girlfriend cant wear size 7 as well. hope I didn't insult you or your wife ;)

Sam Craig

One Too Many
The great thing about setting your wife up in hats ... besides allowing you to spend a little more on yourself ... is that it's a great way to have a reason to snap up those terrific vintage deals that are too small for you.

Now if only women would get more active in hat wearing.

Of course there are all sorts of issues ...

Oh, wait, us guys have those too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner