Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pegasus Durable Clothing Horsehide Cafe Racer Review

carter1986

New in Town
Hey, im new on here and was wondering if you can help me, im seriously considering buying one of these jackets but im a little worried about how heavy they are. ive been to aero in scotland to get fitted for one of there cafe racers and found the ones i tryed on to be far to heavy, since you own/ have owned bothe would you mind comparing them for me please?, any help would be seriously appreciated, thank you.

cuthbert

One of the Regulars
Hey, im new on here and was wondering if you can help me, im seriously considering buying one of these jackets but im a little worried about how heavy they are. ive been to aero in scotland to get fitted for one of there cafe racers and found the ones i tryed on to be far to heavy, since you own/ have owned bothe would you mind comparing them for me please?, any help would be seriously appreciated, thank you.

I have a D-pocket and the horsehide is very supple, medium thickness.

Pure Italian breed.

The Aero is usually made from Horween, much heavier, it needs a good break in.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
I like everything except the collar of this cafe racer. Looks way too high for my taste - like Dr Evil's Nehru jacket. But the quality and detail appear very sound.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy