Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spring is almost here...

fashion frank

One Too Many
My bagpipe band is playing two parades this upcoming weekend one tomorrow in Newport R.I. and it's suppose to get up around 50 F. ,but then the very next day Sunday we play another one in West Warwick R.I. and they are calling for a high of no more than 34 F. so we are going to really get it on Sunday , this time of year really sucks especially when your wearing a kilt outside with the wind blowing !

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=490984177673937&set=p.490984177673937&type=1

This was last week at the St Paddys day parade in Providence R.I. and it was close to 60F

This is a picture of the local Newport newspaper cover page with my band and in the very right hand corner you can just see my facewith sunglasses on , this was taken last year and we lucked out with the weather , and also did I mention that it might shower in the morning tomorrow but clear by noon and we step off at 11 am.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153934522250182&set=gm.10152660183383852&type=1

All the Best ,Fashion Frank

Last edited:

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
I had to judge the British and European motorcycle class at the local show today. It was actually not bad outside, but in the big cinder block building, it was freezing. To top it off, I thought we were judging in the afternoon, so I wore my tinted visor on my helmet, it was dark by the time we were done, fun ride home! Tomorrow, snow.

I had to judge the British and European motorcycle class at the local show today. It was actually not bad outside, but in the big cinder block building, it was freezing. To top it off, I thought we were judging in the afternoon, so I wore my tinted visor on my helmet, it was dark by the time we were done, fun ride home! Tomorrow, snow.

Holy Crimony! It suck up there. I see why you guys passed that legalized dope thing. You need it to live up there. :p

LizzieMaine

Bartender
Peaked at 24 degrees today, going down to below zero tonight.

We had a screening of "Wizard of Oz" this afternoon, and some outastater complained about having to stand outside in the cold to get his ticket. "Dorothy had to go thru a cyclone to get to Oz," I pointed out. "You just got cold."

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Holy Crimony! It suck up there. I see why you guys passed that legalized dope thing. You need it to live up there. :p

I wouldn't talk if I were you James! I just found out, back in 2010, you all, had commercials for pot on you TV stations. No wonder all the Hippies moved there. Pays to advertise! Then again, in the first month of sales, Colorado took in $2,000,000 in taxes thanks to wacky weed. Good by defaecate!

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I wouldn't talk if I were you James! I just found out, back in 2010, you all, had commercials for pot on you TV stations. No wonder all the Hippies moved there. Pays to advertise! Then again, in the first month of sales, Colorado took in $2,000,000 in taxes thanks to wacky weed. Good by defaecate!
And $1,000,000 in nacho sales for 7-11. :D

Clover and weeds coming in, time to spray the front yard.
As for the back, I'll till up the clover sections, which should take care of that for the year.

LizzieMaine

Bartender
220px-HerbertHoover.jpg

"Spring, like prosperity, is just around the corner."

Nine above this morning.

And now the hippies are running up to where you are. Thanks for passing that law. It got hippies out of here faster than if I was shipping containers full. lol lol Now you have TV commercials for pot vactions to Colorado. :rofl:

And $1,000,000 in nacho sales for 7-11. :D

Clover and weeds coming in, time to spray the front yard.
As for the back, I'll till up the clover sections, which should take care of that for the year.

No! Don't till that in! It will just come back next year after you ressed it like that! At least spray it with weed killer first. Then the bulblettes won't reseed so much of it.

Oh and Nachos. :rofl:

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
And now the hippies are running up to where you are. Thanks for passing that law. It got hippies out of here faster than if I was shipping containers full. lol lol Now you have TV commercials for pot vactions to Colorado. :rofl:

Vacation yes, as long as they go back home to you!

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24