Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Edward

Bartender
brendon said:
well the person i brought them off said they were top man and these are button top man do do braces but mostly clip a few y back mostly x back some ok designs they also do some cool bow ties b ut there all pretied

Interesting... I have an identical pair I picked up on eBay last year...

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
What I wore for a short walk.
164112.jpg

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
Looking good avedwards.

I love the blue shirt with the creams, and the ascot, and the square, and the... forget about it, the whole ensemble looks great. Very summery.

-----------------------------------------
After a thrift store visit was wearing:

Dollar store sunglasses,
Tailored vest
white oxford
Old scarf as ascot
New (thrift store today) gray slacks
My old tweed jacket (hechts via thrift store) with a cheap pocket square from the thrift run today
And (not pictured) some new desert boots I got on clearance at DSW.
DSCN0648.jpg

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
Yeps said:
Looking good avedwards.

I love the blue shirt with the creams, and the ascot, and the square, and the... forget about it, the whole ensemble looks great. Very summery
Thanks :). The shirt's more grey than blue although it just looks blue on photos. I would usually wear a blue shirt with that outfit though, just wanted to try out a grey one. Ascots/cravats are my favourite casual look, but had it been any warmer outside and I wouldn't be able to survive.

Your outfit looks pretty classy too by the way.

Slim Portly

One Too Many
Brown Dobbs Fifth Avenue, cheap sunglasses, green-ish plaid-ish suit with a red thread woven through, tweed waistcoat, vintage double Albert chain with thruppence fob, chocolate brown smooth suede cap toes, red shirt and (hopefully) complimentary tie.

IMG_0264-crop.jpg

IMG_0268-crop.jpg

IMG_0267-crop.jpg

An interesting fabric to the suit; here's a better look:

IMG_0269-crop.jpg

Bingles

A-List Customer
Slim Portly said:
Brown Dobbs Fifth Avenue, cheap sunglasses, green-ish plaid-ish suit with a red thread woven through, tweed waistcoat, vintage double Albert chain with thruppence fob, chocolate brown smooth suede cap toes, red shirt and (hopefully) complimentary tie.

IMG_0264-crop.jpg

Amazing look.... Handsome as always!

Gijoe

A-List Customer
- Panama Hat
- 50s safary Style shirt
- One of my two nice deadstock 1940s Sport Shirts
- Levis 501
- Brown BASS Saddle Shoes

And
at last my new japanes "dry bones" 1940s Shirt

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
miss_molly said:
HAHA! my friend was standing looking over my shoulder and I swear she just swooned! .......and now she's mad at me ;)
Fantastic. Tell her I say hi and thanks for the compliment (and thanks to you too).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner