Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Zara dress
Black patent double strap Mary-Janes
not shown - Chanel Timeless Clutch

24112007063.jpg

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Lyburnum - you look amazing in every single picture! You allways look so flawless and super co-ordinated!

Lucky Strike
- Have you made a post showing all your watches? I am drooling over the Omega and thinking to myself 'hmm James Bond??' I am a huge fan of mens watches and have promised myself to get a big Cartier Roadster for my big 3-0! (how is yet to be planned!)

Miss Hannah - Gorgeous, there is no other words to describe you! Allways an inspiration!

Mary

Practically Family
Saturday: 50's dress and purse and 80's the rest.

byxa004.jpg

All baught at fleamarkets. I've never used the purse because I hadn't thought of matching navy and orange. So thanks Jitterbugdoll for posting it in an old tread. (And the scarf matches a lot better in real life)

And sunday and today: My coolest dress. 50's dress and some 80's ballerinas.

byxa005.jpg

Lucky Strike

A-List Customer
I just love what spring does to women's wardrobes. But I repeat myself.

Darhling said:

Lucky Strike
- Have you made a post showing all your watches? I am drooling over the Omega and thinking to myself 'hmm James Bond??' I am a huge fan of mens watches and have promised myself to get a big Cartier Roadster for my big 3-0! (how is yet to be planned!)

I promise I will, as soon as six (I think, I'm beginning to lose count) watches are back from the shop...

A question; the Cartier Roadster i tried on once was really big - do they make a smaller ladies' version? If not, I'd check the size.

Started the day formally, it went downhill from there:

DSC04196.jpg
DSC04187.jpg

DSC04197.jpg
DSC04184.jpg

Afternoon:

DSC04220.jpg
DSC04218.jpg

DSC04212.jpg
DSC04216.jpg

DSC04203.jpg

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Lucky Strike - looking so sharp (as usual)! That is a beautiful suit!

I believe the Roadster comes in a ladies version.. But since I have big wrists and isn't .. aheem.. petite, I like the look of a big chunky watch but I will try it on to see - I also really like the Santos 100. Ever since I was a little girl I so wanted the Tag Heuer Monaco watch .. but that will be another time, another place.

Oh please post when you get them back - I can imagine you have an excellent collection!

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
phew, it is so warm here today!

A flowy, breezy full skirted dress
a wide light grey patent leather belt
white patent leather wedges
a light peach colored chiffon scarf around neck

DSC01443.jpg

sixsexsix

Practically Family
necklace - was my mothers
dress - film wardrobe sale
shoes - steve madden
IMG_2164.jpg

sorry my picture isn't the greatest, i have yet to get used to taking pictures of myself!

The Shirt

Practically Family
Miss S - Look at those gorgeous curls! I'll admit I'm more than a bit jealous of your figure.

Darling - You have been putting together some really fabulous looks lately - from headless to toe.

Sixsexsix - that is an insanely cute print on that dress.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
The Shirt said:
Miss S - Look at those gorgeous curls! I'll admit I'm more than a bit jealous of your figure.

Darling - You have been putting together some really fabulous looks lately - from headless to toe.

Sixsexsix - that is an insanely cute print on that dress.

lol lol lol Can I explain it by my hair not looking great and not wanting to scare all of you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner