Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

brendon

Familiar Face
first post ages

me today all modern items except collar bar
shirt club collar by atlas
tie by burtons
jacket, hat and jumper all topman
DSCN0584.jpg

DSCN0585.jpg

DSCN0586.jpg

DSCN0595.jpg

anon`

One Too Many
Doran said:
The arm on the jacket could be lengthened a bit. Vest is awesome.
It could, and my arms are of disparate lengths. But that pic is actually misleading, as I was being lazy when I took that shot and still had my shirtsleeves rolled up. It doesn't normally sit that high.

Glad you like the waistcoat, as I hit on that purely by accident. Loved the result. And best of all, that waistcoat is part of a full suit for other days!

analiebe

A-List Customer
feeling the "mannish" style today... i always like the idea of selling men suits whilst suited up in menswear myself....

pure wool college stripe "antons" 40s inspired mens' 7-button waistcoat & trousers (altered to fit), original 50's silk/wool short-sleeved spencer worn under original 30's silk crepe blouse & akubra black "long island"

041109-01.jpg

analiebe

A-List Customer
zetwal... i had a couple of loungers say the same thing in response to earlier images i posted in this thread... i can't see it myself - i only wish i had even an "nth" of her beauty... but thank you so very much for even suggesting a slight resemblance as shes a unique beauty

mike

Call Me a Cab
On my way to a date the other day...
vintage cream flannel pants
modern polo sweater
modern cream shirt
vintage unlined tie
church's brown cap toe shoes
vintage cap

DSCN0583-2.jpg

DSCN0584-1.jpg

On my way to a screening of the 1913 film, the Student of Prague the other, other day....
british single breasted, peak lapel suit
30's/40's tie
modern, zoot suit store white shirt

DSCN0597-2.jpg

DSCN0594-1.jpg

DSCN0593-1.jpg

mike

Call Me a Cab
Doran said:
Could I have this tie when you die? Better yet, are you interested in selling it?

Sorry, I wish I could! Generally I wear that tie underneath my regular shirt. It is what keeps my head attached to my body, making it so my head cannot fly away...!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff