Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
From Dogs to Dungarees!!

Painting and DIY'ing the wooden frame on the Summer Room.

Garden002-1.jpg

Then out walking the boys in the usual garb! This time of year, we ALL seem to get down and dirty with the mud!

DSCN0824.jpg

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Went to the Can-Can evening of 'low moral standards and plenty of debauchery' last night.. as usual, horrible picture quality, but the clothes are visible.

It was french themed, but I didn't look very french, I did attempt to sing and speak french instead. Un soirée trés fabuloux..

white and black striped chiffon blouse with puff sleaves, black pencil skirt with leather piping details, seamed stockings, dark purple suede t-bar shoes (my new favourites!) I very much teeter around in them!!

DSCN0948.jpg

DSCN0949.jpg

With some of the lovely chaps..

DSCN0953.jpg

Antje

One Too Many
analiebe said:
todays work attire (i simply must get a non-workday outfit up soon) taken before heading out the door - sorry for the not so great images - desperately need to get a tripod or have at least one of my dogs grow an opposable thumb!

antons (melbourne label i work for) 40's inspired mens' wool pinstripe zoot trousers (tailored to fit), 50's grey belt, vintage rayon pinstripe blouse, 50's velvet studded hat...

4121062659_e7ef9a8036_o.jpg

4121062493_7f40962efa_o.jpg

You look stunning, I wouldn't say it were mens' trousers, they look so well on you

PADDY said:

Garden002-1.jpg

Then out walking the boys in the usual garb! This time of year, we ALL seem to get down and dirty with the mud!

DSCN0824.jpg

See? One can still exude style - even covered in paint! Nice dungarees, and nice cap! I'd certainly not complain at workmen showing up at my house like that.

The second photo makes me long for a frosty morning hike and a hot mug of tea. But perhaps minus the mud. hehe The boys look very happy, though :D :D

analiebe

A-List Customer
PADDY said:

Garden002-1.jpg

DSCN0824.jpg

love a good diy project - especially if such a cap is donned!
and the boys, paddy - your moustached little men are just adorable!

maggiethespy

A-List Customer
My 21st Birthday was on Friday night, but we celebrated last night. I met some friends for a late dinner at P.F. Changs and then walked over to Scat Jazz Lounge for drinks and dancing. It was a great evening, and I'm blessed to have such awesome friends!

I went for a 1940's starlet look, and it's hard to tell, but my hair was inspired by Rita Hayworth.

11535_208944552672_674432672_389900.jpg

Dress: Mod Cloth's Sushi Date Dress by Angie
Tights: Bestey Johnson
Shoes: Payless Shoe Source-- Fioni
Cameo: Sam Moon
Earrings: Delia's
Glasses: Ray Ban

The dress is a bit short, but I really thought it gave a 40's vibe with the Kimono sleeves and crossover bodice.

And here's a close up, a couple of cocktails into the evening:
21stBirthday035.jpg

Torpedo

One Too Many
Today I assembled a "field" outfit...

* 20's cap by Malrov
* Modern turtleneck sweater
* Modern cord trousers
* 50's French Army battledress blouse
(complete with suede shoes, not visible)

DSC_0864-1.jpg

analiebe

A-List Customer
Lexybeast said:
First time wearing suspenders. I'm going to do it more often. Hat is a vintage Stetson, pants are German surplus.

721144495_Vd8G6-L.jpg

sharp indeed!...
and as for the wearing of braces - good to hear you're embracing that...
apart from the obvious benefit of their most apparent stylishness its always comforting to know that even though one might be going places,ones trousers are staying right where they're meant to be

analiebe

A-List Customer
Darhling said:
Thank you sweetheart! I do love them to bits! I am thinking about getting them in black leather too! Prrr..

darhling! are you deliberately trying to make me jealous!?...
but seriously - where are they from? - are they online? i think i'm fixated...

Luke 42

One of the Regulars
Lexybeast said:
First time wearing suspenders. I'm going to do it more often. Hat is a vintage Stetson, pants are German surplus.

721144495_Vd8G6-L.jpg

Ace! Might I ask where you got those trousers? They look awesome and I'm desperately in search for similar ones.

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
Torpedo said:
Today I assembled a "field" outfit...

* 20's cap by Malrov
* Modern turtleneck sweater
* Modern cord trousers
* 50's French Army battledress blouse
(complete with suede shoes, not visible)

DSC_0864-1.jpg

Great cap!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner