Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1930s Borsalino

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Hello 'Floungers',

I used to haunt these halls a lot a couple or more years ago. Then I became anti-social. Lately, I've become pro-$elling, where some of my vintage swag is concerned.

So, I thought I'd increase my odds, and tip you cats off, by stumbling in here again with a link or two to my auctions.

A tip of the hat to you,

G

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-30s...070?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2579dc7956

P.S. While you're there kicking the tires on this listing, why not go ahead and do the whole "See seller's other listings" thing? You might find a treasure or two,.. and I'll have less to pack when my girlfriend kicks me out.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Hey gents!

Yes, I have one jacket painting in-the-works for a Lounger who has been wayyyy more than patient. The eyes aren't as sharp some days and the hands aren't as steady so I have to pick my shots for when to do that sort of work. Hoping to wrap it up in the next couple weeks so the guy can wear it before winter ends!

Good to see some familiar handles.

Best,

G

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner