Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1944 Hats, bags, gloves and sleepwear etc(Eaton Catalog)

Amelie

A-List Customer
So here are the pictures I told RetroModelSari I'll post. They are all, like I said in the shoes thread from a 1944 Eaton summer catalog

I've also included one page with some stockings on it, just so we want to kill ourselves looking at the prices :eek:

eaton1lm9.jpg

eaton2ij0.jpg

eaton3tc2.jpg

eaton4xk0.jpg

eaton5ot2.jpg

eaton6rt6.jpg

eaton7qe1.jpg

eaton9jz7.jpg

eaton10sa8.jpg

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Dear lord, what a source of divine torture!!!

I love to look at the pictures, but it's torture not being able to have the items shown.

Thanks for sharing these.

Amelie

A-List Customer
you can't imagine how hard it is to actually own this catalog without being able to order from it... it's like being so close to the thing but... still so far :eusa_doh:

NicolettaRose

Practically Family
Great stuff, especially the hats. Too bad they arn't for sale today :( It's also nice to see that models back then also looked like regular women, not anorexic stick figures.

Foofoogal

Banned
This is so funny as I keep many different older magazines on my coffee table. Something about them calms me. I love to look at them when I am having a stressful day. I think it is because whether real or not it takes me back to a simpler time.
Just as much as I love your photos of the hats and purses and gloves I always get a bit peeved that we don't have the beautiful bath towels it seems they made back then. Even came in ornate boxes. I am tempted to contact Cannon and send them some old photos. lol

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
I am having heart palpitations! lol Amelie thanks sooo much for posting this! I am soooooooooo envious of the lucky ladies that actuallu got to have these pieces! :rage:

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for adding to my lusting Amelie!

Redpony you're so funny.. I've often thought that too, sending in an order. That would be a great story for a movie, lol!

Nikki

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot