Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

4 AERO JACKETS! Shearling-lined Highwayman, UNIQUE 1930s Half-Belt, Cafe Racer, 1950s Half-Belt.

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
It has, Rudie--I've decided to keep it! :) It fits me perfectly... I just have to get over my irrational aversion to wearing it for fear of damaging it! :)

And, I made sure to credit your prose and pictures in the descriptions!

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
Irrational indeed. It's a tough leather jacket that's meant be used. How would you damage it by wearing it? It will just get better with use. ;)

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
Irrational indeed. It's a tough leather jacket that's meant be used. How would you damage it by wearing it? It will just get better with use. ;)

I agree completely! What's even more irrational is that I strongly *prefer* jackets who've clearly lived hard and well! :)

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
I agree completely! What's even more irrational is that I strongly *prefer* jackets who've clearly lived hard and well! :)

Which is why this beauty has started to be worn.... So watch out here for a Vanson (acquired from Monitor) that was my previous go-to jacket!

ksozay

One Too Many
Just a quick note of thanks to Tweedydon for the exceptional communication and sales process. The CR arrived in a very timely manner and was exactly as described. I hope to do business again with TD in the future and can only offer my highest recommendation and appreciation.

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
Hey tweedydon, why don't you post a fit pic? I would love to finally see it on somebody who it really fits. For me it was always too wide at the hem and the chest, resulting in an extreme batwing effect. My replacement version in goat, on the other hand, fits as perfectly as I could hope for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch