Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

$500 for this motorcycle jacket,worth?

asnkloma

Banned
So I just bought this motorcycle jacket for $500. I think they are absolutely FABULOUS, but I also think I am completely nuts for spending that much on clothes. I'm still debating whether or not to return them and go buy something of better use, as well as the fact that I will be broke for the next month or so. But god, am I obsessed.
So, too outrageous? Keep or return.

normanf

One of the Regulars
So I just bought this motorcycle jacket for $500. I think they are absolutely FABULOUS, but I also think I am completely nuts for spending that much on clothes. I'm still debating whether or not to return them and go buy something of better use, as well as the fact that I will be broke for the next month or so. But god, am I obsessed.
So, too outrageous? Keep or return.

If you're spending that much, go with Vansons. They have a few great jackets for less than that. Why pay more?

cuthbert

One of the Regulars
It's spam and the jacket in the picture is stolen from the Schott website...

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Return it. That jacket doesn't look good on you.

a20791812fffbe8f6e9d9_m.JPG

X2! That Monty Python sketch was hillariously absurd. Felfan's pic had me laughing out loud too :eusa_clap. Who would have thought a spam thread could be so entertaining.

Kevin

Last edited:

kyboots

Practically Family
Come on asnkloma very sorry about some of the responses! People can be real jerks at the expense of new folks sometimes asking legitimate questions. I have had several hits over the past year myself. However, they do take spending their money on quality jackets very seriously and are passionate about their brands. They also will give you VERY educated answers and advice and direct you to the best quality, best value, and best jackets out there. Schott can be a nice jacket, but what did HS do to it and there are many others that are better for the money.? I agree the price could buy you a Vanson ( even with the plastic zips ), you could even search the pages for a slightly used Aero ( I did last year and got the best ever Aero Bootlegger for $500 almost brand new ). So if you can and don't love it, consider getting your money back and listen to these folks and watch the classifieds. Most of these guys don't bite and probably have been vaccinated. Let me know when looking for boots.-- John

Last edited:

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Come on asnkloma very sorry about some of the responses! People can be real jerks at the expense of new folks sometimes asking legitimate questions. So if you can and don't love it, consider getting your money back and listen to these folks and watch the classifieds. Most of these guys don't bite and probably have been vaccinated.

Anskloma was an automated spam-bot and was banned. We get a lot of spam-bots from that same website for various products of one kind or another.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24