Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A little help here please.

Masamunect

New in Town
I would like to say hello to everyone here. And make use of my membership right away.

Before I was validated to post on these forums I noticed a topic about 30's or 40's suits, and well I'm interested in getting one and I was wondering where you would suggest to get one, and tell me of the many different styles, for I know not the names they were dubbed.

Thank you,
Louis

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
Look at one of the "show us your suits" threads, or Apparel Arts threads, then go to ebay.com, type in "vintage suit", compare the photos here with photos of the vintage suits on ebay, and hope when you find one, no one else has found it! You can also watch the classified section. Every so often someone here is selling one of their suits, and it might be your size. Find out your measurements first, though.

Masamunect

New in Town
I sincerely doubt that I would find anything in my size.

I'm looking for something in a 1940's look.
Well, what I'm looking for eactly is a mobster suit.

Also, where would you guys recommend getting a hat? I'm about a European size 64 as for American length I'm uncertain. So a rough... 25"

Thanks for the advice!

I like the Double Breasted look... I just do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou