Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

About Original Fliegerjacken Germany

Flyingtom

New in Town
The Company Original Fliegerjacken Germany sells a Jacket calls Messerschmitt 44 cost about 799 Euro.This Jacket was made by Noble House Ulm cost on there Homepage 349 Euro ..Remenber THE SAME JACKET calls Nachtjäger I asked Noble House Ulm about this Jacket Yes ia a 1 to 1 Copie...Shame on you Guys from Original Fliegerjacken.de ...

Hepville

One of the Regulars
...so maybe it is a better constructed Jacket with better leather e.g.?
Apart from that you can get a way better Jacket from Aero or ELC in this price range.

I don´t know the Jackets from Original Fliegerjacken but I do know some Jackets from Noble House... imho it´s not always top notch what they are doing: The hides could be better, the cross over seams at the armpits are sometimes not exact, the hide on the collar seam is slashy ´cause they´ve used the last little piece of leather... I don´t say that this is on every Jacket but I have seen it on some. So maybe you just get what you´ve paid for... a good jacket... but not top notch.

Speaking of accuracy I can´t say nothing because I don´t know so much about it for flying jackets.

Paden

Vendor
Flyingtom said:
The Company Original Fliegerjacken Germany sells a Jacket calls Messerschmitt 44 cost about 799 Euro.This Jacket was made by Noble House Ulm cost on there Homepage 349 Euro ..Remenber THE SAME JACKET calls Nachtjäger I asked Noble House Ulm about this Jacket Yes ia a 1 to 1 Copie...Shame on you Guys from Original Fliegerjacken.de ...

Ich bin versucht, sachlich auf diesen Blödsinn zu antworten, was mir allerdings sichtlich schwer fällt.
Du kannst uns (mich) gerne persönlich fragen, wo die Unterschiede der beiden Jacken liegen.
Es gibt z.B. auch mehrere Hersteller von A2 Jacken.
Im übrigen haben wir die Jacke von einer Original Jacke kopiert, die einem
Freund, einem ehemaligen Jagdpiloten, gehört.
Das die beiden Jacken jetzt nebeneinander angeboten werden, ist reiner Zufall.
Wie gesagt, A2 Jacken gibt es auch von vielen Herstellern.
Weiterhin kommen die NH Jacken aus Südamerika, unsere Jacke ist aus deutschem Pferdeleder und wird komplett in Deutschland gefertigt, wie der Vorredner es so schön sagte, "Du bekommst das, was Du zahlst."
Ich persönlich finde es ganz schön arm, so einen Thread in einem Expertenforum anzufagen, scheinbar gehörst Du eher nicht zu den Kennern der Szene und schämen müssen wir uns schon gar nicht.
Du vielleicht für den Beitrag mit der "persönlichen" Note.
Kennst uns nicht, aber direkt losballern.

I feel tempted to answer Essentially this nonsense what is difficult for me, however, obviously.
You can ask us (me) with pleasure personally where the differences of both jackets lie.
There are, for example, also several manufacturers of A2 jackets.
For the rest, we have copied the jacket of an original jacket, to one
Friend, to a former hunting pilot, belongs.
Both jackets now side by side are offered, is pure chance.
As said, A2 jackets there is also from many manufacturers.
Furthermore there come the jackets NH from South America, our jacket is from German horse leather and is completely made in Germany as the previous speaker said it so nicely, "you get what you pay."
I find personally it quite poor, according to a Thread in an expert's forum , apparently you do not belong rather to the experts of the scene.
And by the way, we must be ashamed for nothing

xt40

Familiar Face
Flyingtom said:

from comparing the 2 pictures, i'd actually say the noble house jacket looks better. i cant comment about the leather but the clips over the cuff zips look more styled and the jacket looks less boxy overall.

Chainsaw

Suspended
One can't really comment on the quality of the stiching et-cetera, as the photos cannot be magnified. They appear somewhat decent leather wise, but again there is no magnification for the pictures. If you are German, at least they are products made for Germans, by Germans. I of course will always pay more for a product that is made in Canada, as I appreciate it, and care for it better.[huh]

The inflated prices are of course really job security for those in your country.;)

The Saint

New in Town
As a predominant inactive Fan I love the lounge. I like the cherished conversation of all the members here. Not always the highest level but always fair and full of great topics.:eusa_clap

To FlyingTom –
I read this and - sorry, but for my understanding your denunciation is not the common character to discuss here. I think I´m right when I guess that Flyingtom = Nobelhouse?!
If I´m right, change your avatar like Paden does and don't throw bricks when you live in a glass house. In this case it is especially funny, because Nobelhouse copies a lot of jackets of Gary Eastman, Aero Schott, and from Original-Fliegerjacken. You can see it on their actual homepage. lol

To Paden -
I know your quality and I know that you cooperate amongst others with AERO and EASTMAN. This two manufactures are bench marks and manufacturing since centuries with a lot of experience. This it is a long way for a Nobelhouse.

But enough for this - If I´m right, I think this is not the place to have your private conflict.

J.Maxwell

New in Town
Das ihr ordentliche Hornknoepfe benutzt, sagt mir eigentlich schon alles was ich wissen muss :)
Um ehrlich zu sein kann man von den Bildern allein nicht sehen was besser ist, aber ich wuerde so eine Jacke ja eh zuerst anprobieren wollen.
Das 'Flying Circus' begeistert mich. Wenn ich wieder in Deutschland bin muss ich mal bei euch reinschauen.

John Lever

One Too Many
I have one of the JV 44 's from Ingo. I can say it is very well made but unfortunately does no suit me. It is for sale as unfortunately as I can't get a refund, It absolutely brand new.
Only £425

Gancho

One of the Regulars
comparing the photos on the websites it is clear that this are completely different jackets. look at the close-up of the noble house jacket and you can see that their leather has not the workmanship like the one from Ingo.

i have visited the guys from original fliegerjacken some time. they offer only top quality jackets and their service is just perfect.

cheers

olli

P5640blouson

One of the Regulars
German quality, hard to fault.

I guess some poor quality stuff can come out of Germany as I just found out that Noble House is in Ulm, Germany. Oh well, so much for my preconceived notion that if its made in Germany that its got to be good. I respectfully delete my original thread.

Zaxxon

New in Town
First off all a general hello from me, my first post here. :eek:

I own several jackets of different producers. Beside others an Eastman A2 (horsehide) and (my only german Jacket) a "Marseille" Jacket from NH (steerhide). I really think they are a different league, so why complain in any of the directions. The Eastman, I don't need to say anything about, everybody knows its a marvellous jacket.
The Marseille is a great jacket as well for its price. However, it comes with plastic buttons that I had to replace (close to 20 pieces) which was a pain (literally, these leather needles are sharp like hell).
But hey, the price is about half of an Eastman or an Aero so what do you expect?
And the Marseille IS very close to the original since one of these originals from a squad member of Hans Joachim Marseille hangs at NH in Ulm and I was there to look at it.

So why not coexist in peace? ;)

Just my 5c,
Zaxxon

PS: Never had a jacket from Paden, so I can't judge them.

garzo

One of the Regulars
I always wondered whether the German pilot jackets sold by Original Fliegerjacken were actually Eastman jackets. They look exactly like the Eastman Luftwaffe jacket and even have the same Luftwaffe tag but without the "Ostmann" brand (ie Eastman in German) found in the Eastman jackets. Does anyone know whether Eastman produces them especially for Original Fliegerjacken or are they done by Marke Wolf & Laufenbergs under Eastman license in Germany?

johnnyjohnny

Practically Family
'we must be ashamed for nothing'...paden

it is reassuring to hear paden for fliegerjacke state that their jacket is NOT made by noble house. though my experience is based on a luftwaffe jacket purchased several years ago from noble house, their jacket was mediocre at best and i sent it back, though didn't recover my original shipping costs from them. from that experience, i would not only not recommend them, but recommend NOT to purchase from them.

by the quality of the merchandise offered on fliegerjacke, i believe paden that their jacket is a copy of the same jacket noble house is copying, but not made by noble house...which (from my experience) was not noble.

however, i believe i am correct in stating that fliegerjacke did (maybe still does) offer eastman and aero made jackets...i'll let paden answer this.

Dudleydoright

A-List Customer
John Lever said:
I have one of the JV 44 's from Ingo. I can say it is very well made but unfortunately does no suit me. It is for sale as unfortunately as I can't get a refund, It absolutely brand new.
Only £425

THREAD HIJACK ALERT !!!!!!! AWOOGA, AWOOGA :eek:fftopic: lol

John, what are you like ? ;)

P5640blouson

One of the Regulars
Noble Hous is German too!

I guess some poor quality stuff can come out of Germany as I just found out that Noble House is in Ulm, Germany. Oh well, so much for my preconceived notion that if its made in Germany that its got to be good. I respectfully delete my original thread.

pipvh

Practically Family
Just out of interest, Original Fliegerjacken offer a very nice-looking M-422A. Is it their own product or made by someone else? Anyone know?

It's expensive, but cheaper than the Japanese ones, which it somewhat resembles. On the other hand it might be an Eastman, in which case it's almost twice the UK price. What gives?

Cheers,

Pip

pipvh

Practically Family
Aero, for sure.

True, Jan? Crazy... Just goes to show how rubbish the photos on the Aero site really are. Is it their standard jacket or made specially for O.F., do you know?

Pip

Paden

Vendor
Hello,

we offer stuff from Eastman, Aero and our own label, Made in Germany.
It is a small manufactur with very good quality and a wide range to customize the jackets.
Also we do some stuff from USA.
Luftwaffe jackets we do from Eastman and our own modell.
At the moment, we take pictures of the leather chanel jacket, also made in Germany.
In the future we will offer also cotton or canvas jackets, like the "International Style" and the german flight, cotton jackets, too.

Regards,

Ingo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner