Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Advice on aero fit

nerkg

Familiar Face
Hey guys, how do you think this fit is, sleeves seem a bit long but a was thinking they will shorten with creasing..
null_zpsfa64f39a.jpg

But the color. Mmmm.

Hard to,say from one selfie. But it looks good from here. Get more shots. I'd rather any day have lomger sleeves than shorter.
Looks lovely.

Brettafett

One Too Many
Depends on the fit ye want, looks comfy, and the sleeves look fine. Let the jacket settle down and those sleeves will crease up a touch. Surely its better a touch longer than a touch short. Short can only get shorter and long can also only get shorter ;)
That FQHH needs to be worn in. Enjoy! Actually, very nice jacket. What are the specs on that one.

Cooperson

One Too Many
Very difficult to comment from this pic. If you could get someone to take a pic for you and have your arms hanging down your sides, it would be much easier to judge sleeve length and drape over the shoulders. Love the even colour to the hide, I'm assuming its FQHH?

Last edited:

KIT

New in Town
I thought my Aero Dustbowl a wee bit to long in the sleeve, but it did shorten SLIGHTLY as the arms creased up in time.That said,a photo of you with your arms at your side would be a better indication.

Windward

Practically Family
Hey guys, how do you think this fit is, sleeves seem a bit long but a was thinking they will shorten with creasing..
But the color. Mmmm.

YEEEES Man, What a color !! Thats "Phillysound" for my eyes ;) Am I right when I see dark brown on my monitor?
Can you post a few more close ups? Regarding the fit: GREAT! Shoulder looks comfy and will mold - and sleeves will shorten a lot with creasing!
Thanks for posting!

nerkg

Familiar Face
YEEEES Man, What a color !! Thats "Phillysound" for my eyes ;) Am I right when I see dark brown on my monitor?
Can you post a few more close ups? Regarding the fit: GREAT! Shoulder looks comfy and will mold - and sleeves will shorten a lot with creasing!
Thanks for posting!
Yea man. Darkest brown avaiIible. will as soon as I can. 3 kids under 4 got me nuts.

Last edited:

nerkg

Familiar Face
Looks like those sleeves have already done their creasing.
Shoulders look a little big, too.

Done creasing? Haha. This is 10 min of wear. Put on and went to the store
I had 2 aeros before size 42, this is 44. 42 too restrictive

nerkg

Familiar Face
I think I'm gonna move it and try an a-2, the fit is not doing it for me, anyone interested message me, looking for 800 shipped, it's been worn once 10 min and once 20 min, all in the house. It's literally brand new. Here's some pics
Custom specs
Cafe racer
Highwayman collar
Complete Wind gaurd
2 internal pockets
Size 44
Back 27
Sleeve 25
Full bi swing back
4 pockets , all zip
Brown drill
Brown moleskin pocket lining

null_zpsaffa32b4.jpg

null_zps1eb9fc15.jpg

null_zps501c68f4.jpg

null_zps55dfe6d2.jpg

null_zps8e23f75c.jpg

null_zps3b0f0a01.jpg

null_zpscdc5eda2.jpg

Last edited:

Windward

Practically Family
What I see with the lining are "two kinds of chocolate" - Good luck with your trade, but I suppose it will be no problem!

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
What are the shoulders and the pit to pit (chest)? They are critical measurements.

You really need to wear these jackets daily for months before they start to fit properly. You might be getting rid of a jacket you would have loved if you had the patience to keep it.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
+1 These jackets start off feeling a bit like you're wearing somebody else's suit of armour, but pretty quickly they become your own.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24