Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Leather Response Time

Uffizi

New in Town
Just wondering if anybody knows the response time for Aero leather. I sent them an email about 2 weeks ago and then another 1 week ago inquiring about a custom leather jacket and have yet to get a response. It wasn't a super in detail question just a very simple "could you make this jacket in this style" type of question. I'm a huge fan of aero and really want to go their route for this jacket but if it's a month in between emails sadly (very sadly) I'd probably go someplace else.

s4rmark

One of the Regulars
I enquired about some sheepskin samples for their b3 jackets and I eventually received them about 2 months later.

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
Mr. Ken Calder and a few other Aero Managers are members here...
I can only speak very highly of them.
Its really strange.

Hide'n'seek

One of the Regulars
Just wondering if anybody knows the response time for Aero leather. I sent them an email about 2 weeks ago and then another 1 week ago inquiring about a custom leather jacket and have yet to get a response. It wasn't a super in detail question just a very simple "could you make this jacket in this style" type of question. I'm a huge fan of aero and really want to go their route for this jacket but if it's a month in between emails sadly (very sadly) I'd probably go someplace else.
Hi Uffizi , I'm not sure why your mails have gone unanswered? Were these send to our General enquiries email or an individual? I can only imagine that for some reason they have possibly been filtered of into junk ? I do apologise.
Please message me direct - denny@aeroleatherclothing.com

Yeah, there's no way that's normal. I would get all my questions answered within a day. Always.

Peacoat

Bartender
When I read your post, I said "I'll bet that one of our Aero members will respond before I get to the end of the thread." They are a good company that tries to give good customer service. I have three of their offerings, and all are quality jackets. For the last two I went through Insurrection, and there was little guesswork in the fitting process, as Wade and Carrie send a fit jacket.

BTW, welcome to the Lounge. PC.

Last edited:

Uffizi

New in Town
Thanks everybody appreciate all the input big time. Gotta love aero even more now, a prompt response to a thread, now that's customer service!!! Will definitely be emailing you Pronto HS.

Thanks again everyone

Mickiemac

One of the Regulars
They usually respond much sooner than that, I would usually get a reply within 2 days maximum.

I've been in contact with Aero (Holly) recently with several back & forth emails regarding the LHB I have ordered and usually get a reply within 2 days. She has been outstanding and very patient in regards to the details of my jacket.

I do realize that Aero deals with folks all around the globe so I don't sweat not getting an immediate reply.

As you know by now, Aero does stop by this site every now and then which is how I found out about the recent availability of the quilted acetate rayon lining that will be the interior of my LHB!

Waiting for a reply from Aero is the easy part - it's waiting for that new jacket to arrive that really wears one down!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner