Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Agatha Christie computer game

leaette

A-List Customer
So I was at Target today and was just walking thru the computer game section. I picked up "Agatha Christie- Murder on the Orient Express" because it was on clearance for $15.

I'm not a gamer. But I love a good mystery novel and the graphics looked fun. So I got it.
I just installed it tonight and only played it for about 30 min but so far it's really fun. Set in 1934. The train is SUPER art deco.

Just thought I'd share the info.

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
Now I haven't played that one; however there is another Agatha Christie game based on And Then There Were None. That one came out a couple of years ago. I enjoyed that one. Perhaps if I wasn't so busy these days, I'd check out the newer one you mentioned.

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
HollyGolightly said:
I played "and then there were none" too

I liked it a lot, a lot, a lot.

The music was pretty much AMAZING

creepy, soothing, brilliant....

^_^ awesome game

I need to break down and by "Murder On The...."

Encase you didn't know, you can look in the folder where you installed the game and find the music files separately. They can be played in Windows Media Player.

One day I need to play MOTOE, just don't know if I'll ever find the time. My gaming hobby has taken a slow but surely nose dive over the past few years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn