Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Barbigirl - Injured In Auto Accident (Update: & On The Mend!)

Miss Sis

One Too Many
Barbi,

Ben already sent a message from us both, but just to say I wish you a speedy recovery and we are all thinking of you here in the Lounge. Nathan and your girls are also in our thoughts.

Get well and come back soon. I hope someone is able to print this out and read it to you so you know of all the good wishes being sent your way.

Simone. x

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
Recovering from an accident, especially one of that calibre, is an extremely long process and life altering.

I will keep Barbigirl in my prayers for healing and recovery.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I wish you a speedy and total recovery.
You'll want to sit straight and strong in that witness chair.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Update

Barbigirl endured a full day of surgery yesterday to repair three separate fractures of her upper arm, and fractures of her other wrist. This should complete the ordeal of having things re-set, for now. She is experiencing quite a bit of discomfort. Now begins the tough rebuilding. She has a lot of love and support surrounding her, and will need it.
She was pleased this morning to hear about this thread. :) Fedora Lounge members really are the best lot.

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wonderful news! Barbigirl, start flexing those fingers as best you can, because we want you back here all well and typing to us REAL SOON! ;)

Vintage Betty

Classydame

One of the Regulars
Thank you for the update. I was concerned as we all were. I am glad she is hanging there, she is a trooper! I am sure she will be up and around in no time.

Take one day at a time or one moment if need be.;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo