Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bill's Khakis: M1 vs. M2

The Mad Hatter

A-List Customer
What exactly is the difference between M1 and M2 for Bill's Khaki's?

Does it matter?

I am 5' 9" and now weigh 158 lbs. I used to weigh 173 lbs. and therefore might regain that weight. That means I now can fit into a 34" inch waist, used to fit only into a 36" waist, and would be happiest with a 35" waist. My legs are short, 29".

Thanks in advance.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
According to the company, the M1 pant fits loosely, in a way they claim is closest to the old officer pinks. The M2 pant is more modern, closer to the khakis you'll find at GAP.

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
When you say "Gap fit" which style in particular are you referring to.

I wear the "Classic fit" flat fronts myself. They seem not too tight through the straight leg (I don't like tapers) and ride up near the waist. Would the real pinks be even baggier?

daddy-o

One of the Regulars
well i have a pair of M2P s and they are definately very narrow at the bottom and I dont wear them because of this. The pants are definately high waisted
but taper too much at the leg. I should have got the M1 model. If you are into an authentic vintage look get the M1 model.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy