Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

College Football!

Harp

I'll Lock Up
NOTRE DAME Update

IRISH sink Navy; despite the Middies' triple-option ground running
which gave the ND secondary some 1st half difficulty. Good game.:)

Harp

I'll Lock Up
ND Update

IRISH next face UNC. Although the Tarheels have been beset
by problems this season, anything can happen in college football,
and an upset over ND would topple IRISH national champion dreams--
a long shot at best--. Another must win game.

GTguyzach

New in Town
Being a proud ramblin' wreck from Georgia Tech, I just wanted to jump in on this thread and show some support for my Yellow Jackets! I was in Raleigh for the game yesterday and I'm planning on being in Chapel Hill for the game this coming Saturday against the Tar Heels. Win one more and we're in Jacksonville for the ACC Championship game!

It has been a rough tenure for Chan Gailey so far but it seems his true colors are finally showing through and he is proving the naysayers (of which I was one) wrong. I'm glad for him and I'm proud of the team. The only unfinished business other than an ACC championship is to beat that other school in Georgia Thanksgiving weekend.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
ufguy11 said:
Anyone have predictions for the National Championship?

Here's mine. Florida vs. Michigan.

J.J.
Ohio State vs. Michigan 11/18/06 Columbus, OH 3:30 p.m. ET ;)

Pilgrim

One Too Many
Now I really don't know what will happen this weekend. My Washington State Cougs are 6-4, so they're bowl eligible. But they should have easily beaten Arizona last weekend, and they lost 27-17. Another couple of wins would mean a nicer bowl game.

This coming weekend is Arizona State (supposed to be a bit better than AZ) and I sincerely hope they bounce back! I want full momentum going into the game on November 18 when we play the Apple Cup against the lowly warshington huskies (referred to hereinafter as "the dawgz").

We've beaten the dawgz two years in a row, and we want three - this year they have to come to Pullman, and all good Cougs are hoping for snow! The dawgz don't do well in snow, so we'd love to show them some snowflake-enhanced Eastern Washington huskypitality.

I'll be sitting in the stadium under the scoreboard during the Apple Cup, singing the WSU fight song!

GO, COUGS!!

Greycoug-redsquare-avatar.jpg

Harp

I'll Lock Up
NOTRE DAME Update

IRISH fly against Air Force this Saturday, Veterans Day Nov 11th
at the Air Force Academy--an appropriate venue to score another
victory on the road to USC.
Catch the game on Chicago's flamethrower radio station, WLS 89*AM.:)

dr greg

One Too Many
******* furriners

OK I spent enough time in the states to know who Joe Montana is and what a wide receiver does, and I also know who Mike Ditka is/was, as well as Barry Sanders, and about the Icebowl, but what is the Army/Navy game. Is that pro guys who end up in the forces?

ufguy11

One of the Regulars
Auburn loses to Georgia. Texas loses to Kansas State. Arkansas kills Tennessee. Rutgers jumps 7 spots to number 6. USC jumps 4 spots, over the GATORS to number 3. What has happend?!?!?!

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Wuzzzup?

ufguy11 said:
Auburn loses to Georgia. Texas loses to Kansas State. Arkansas kills Tennessee. Rutgers jumps 7 spots to number 6. USC jumps 4 spots, over the GATORS to number 3. What has happend?!?!?!

Darwinian evolution meets Keynesian cross bowl graph?;)

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just looked at the "Michiganders" thread.

Nice to know they'll have a big support group after the Buckeyes spank 'em silly come Saturday. lol

Harp

I'll Lock Up
NOTRE DAME update

IRISH meet Army tomorrow. Catch the game radio broadcast
on Chicago's flamethrower, WLS 89*AM at 1.30CST.
Another must win for the IRISH.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot