Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Correspondence - Find a Pen Pal

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
18 Loungers and counting...

Joshepine, names are drawn randomly. I try to do 2 men, 2 women, and at least one different country.

LD

lairddouglas

Familiar Face
Yes - Yes - Yes

I have some of the most wonderful Crane & G. Lalo for just this purpose. Also some interesting vintage stationary from cruise ships and grand hotels.

Best Wishes

Douglas

olive bleu

One Too Many
What exactly do i DO when i hangout here??? missed this thread entirely:eek:

I currently have 2 pen pals, one from "across the pond" and one from "downunder"...one from here would be fantastic...sending off the e-mail now.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Alright Peeps,

When I say scouts honor, I mean it ;)

Lists are out. We had a huge majority of women this go round, so fellas, get to sweet talkin'. I tried to mix it up as best I could. There is at least one person from a different country for the U.S. folks. Other country folks, you all will be yammerin' with U.S. countrymen/gals.

Enjoy!

LD

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lady Day said:
Alright Peeps,

When I say scouts honor, I mean it ;)

Lists are out. We had a huge majority of women this go round, so fellas, get to sweet talkin'. I tried to mix it up as best I could. There is at least one person from a different country for the U.S. folks. Other country folks, you all will be yammerin' with U.S. countrymen/gals.

Enjoy!

LD

Thanks for all the work you have done to cooridinate this "pen pal project."

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
I second Big Man's thanks, Lady Day!

I've not yet received my list, but that's due to Hughes.net's "upgrades" to their e-mail systems not going quite as well as they expected. I've not received any e-mail for two days. They claim that all inbound e-mail during this time will be received whenever they get things operational again. :rolleyes:

Regards,
Tom

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Tango Yankee said:
... due to Hughes.net's "upgrades" to their e-mail systems not going quite as well as they expected. I've not received any e-mail for two days. They claim that all inbound e-mail during this time will be received whenever they get things operational again. :rolleyes:

wouldn't it be funny if you received your first pen pal letter via the "old fashioned way" before the e-mail made it through ...

Thank you Lady Day!!

To the people who have been cursed with me; I rarely do anything exciting to talk about & live in a very dull town. I do, however read a lot of fiction so I'm pretty sure I can spice up my letters a little lol

I'll be honest though, I have no idea how the heck to start!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner