Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Daisy Buchanan Under the Weather

RAF Man

One of the Regulars
Have been away and just got back to find you just out of hospital. My best wishes to you and I hope Daisy you continue to improve and get stronger as each day goes by.:)

Miss Dottie

Practically Family
Hey sweet Daisy, even though you are away from the boards you are always in our hearts.

Take care of yourself and know that a whole slew of hugs and kisses and good positive thoughts are floating your way from every corner of America.

Three cheers for Miss Daisy!

Kentucky Blues

A-List Customer
I've never heard of you until I returned to the boards... apparently after all this happened... But seeing your various posts from past threads, and the incredible response from this thread, and the way everyone seems to like you, You seem like a real awesome person and I hope you come back soon, Daisy! :D I look forward to seeing you post again... not that I've actually seen you post before... But yes, get well and come back!!

dostacos

Practically Family
well miss Daisy I feel like I know you, since I have been on this board I have read lots and lots about you:) and I came over from COW so I have read many posts of the Honorable Hemingway Jones as well. Please keep that great smile going, it brings joy to us all.

Just to show that I have read about you:eek: you said you have few shots of you in vintage, so I will gladly take pictures of you [and the honorable...] if you come out to the QM. Actually I would love to get a shot of you sitting in a tall directors chair just to compare to Karen Allen, your grins are great and very similar.

my wife and I will both pray for your continued recovery.

Dan

Kishtu

Practically Family
Sending you get well wishes from the sunny South West of England!

Your admiring public expects to see you, as they say down here, dreckly! (Dreckly= Cornish dialect for shortly... as in "Cornish men do it dreckly, Cornish women want it NOW!")

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy