Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DEATHS ; Notable Passings; The Thread to Pay Last Respects

This is when I ask why does this happen? Someone you think is on top of the world.
According to one of his press representatives, Williams had been dealing with severe depression lately.

I can't say I was a big fan, especially in recent years, but I liked him well enough. I did see him perform live a few times, mostly in the Comic Relief fundraisers that were broadcast on HBO, and always thought his stand-up routines were entertaining. Shocking news, considering his age.

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I had the immense privilege of seeing Robin Williams live a couple of years back at the Entertianment Centre in Sydney. He was, as I knew he would be, brilliant. He was a true genius and prodigiously gifted. I'm really sad to hear about this.

CaramelSmoothie

Practically Family
I was hoping that it would be another one of those internet hoaxes. Mr. Williams was an excellent comedian and he always had a smile on his face. Just goes to show you that despite all the smiles and laughs you never know what burdens people may be carrying.

This just sucks. RIP Mr. Williams.

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Mork & Mindy......remember that? it seems so long ago now... almost like a dream.

Loved that song!:D

[video=youtube;WCPJ5FFpeoc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCPJ5FFpeoc[/video]

Feraud

Bartender
Sad news. I preferred his dramatic roles to the funny stuff. My respect for Williams grew when I read he was a dog rescuer/pug owner.
robin-williams3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto