Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Deckard & Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlsaLund

One of the Regulars
Any word if there will be women's suits as well? Maybe I'm just oddly shaped, but it is very difficult to find ANY sort of slacks, esp. suit slacks, that fit me correctly. A woman must either be a size 00 (not that there's a problem with that) or a size 55 (not that there's a problem with that) in order for the slacks to fit the body well. Hasn't anybody heard that size 9 is the new size 0? shakeshead

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
What you see here (as will be with all our suits) is what you can get. Fabric options and style options will be shown on the page.

JackUnUmbrella.jpg

Robert Conway

A-List Customer
It would be nice if some time down the road, you guys also offered pants, shirts and ties.

A decent pair of pants can easily hit $150-250 dollars and they still don't fit as good as a pair of custom made (which can often be had for about the same amount). Good luck trying to find something with a properly shaped waist and tall rise.

Glad to see you two doing this. I hope it works out for you, beyond your wildest expectations.

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Haven't been online as much as I'd like to be to talk about the line or write other articles. Been up all night pressing suits that are going to be photographed for the Deckard & Newcastle line. I'm hoping you will be impressed by the construction and the fit as we have tried our best to match how it was made in the past so that those out there today that have been as frustrated as I in finding well made well fitting garments will have something to turn to when they are looking to do more than shake hands in their suits.

dakotanorth

Practically Family
Updates on clothing, Mr Matt?

Like we talked about last night Matt:
Keep me, well, all of us, updated about dress shirts- I really should score a nice dress shirt to wear with suits. My late 50's shirt with a convertible-style collar just isn't quite right.

(I was floored to hear MMR is breaking up!!) :(

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
The site should be up by the first. Schedules have been sent to those that have enquired about where we will be measuring.

I'll be showing a couple of our suits at a private party on the 3rd of May, though check the site when it opens and you'll see some of our tailoring fantasies brought to life.

For those well wishers that have sent PMs to us about the venture... thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails