Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Héctor Fernández

One Too Many
C8Af3QR.jpg

Sellers Pic. Modern Borsalino

yUImj4e.jpg

I little TLC!
I got a smokin' deal on this one.
Nice, it looks great! We should have a thread for Restorations made by members.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Just Daniel

One Too Many
If no one else has chimed in yet, the oilskin liner cover is generally an indicator of production in the years ‘48-52. Pre-plastic.

Daniel

Just won what I sure hope is an embroidered last drop Open Road. Been looking for one for a while. Seller didn’t respond to my query, but after carefully comparing many photos I’m pretty certain it’s embroidered.

View attachment 200128

Been working on this Ebay OR for a few days trying to give it some sense of purpose. Steam, block, steam block, steam, block.....I'm not going any further. It is what it is.[emoji1]
7b6d72b9b1c0d76a221b2fae2524baff.jpg
727f6082452e6d45e69b1eecee1789b5.jpg
c267ae6acf2340a69dd24284804dbfc2.jpg
6b8c3a6e08f6080c733de57b72b15caa.jpg

My apologies for the lopsided pictures, I don't know what happened.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I like the look of it, Héctor. The felt will do what it will sometimes. No use fighting it when that happens.

What a stunning hat, Bill. The brim looks a bit narrower than your preferred width, but it just looks so perfect in the photos. I’m glad it stayed in the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bill Hughes

My Mail is Forwarded Here
What a stunning hat, Bill. The brim looks a bit narrower than your preferred width, but it just looks so perfect in the photos. I’m glad it stayed in the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yes it’s only 2” and I prefer 2 3/4” to 3”. But I figure you need a couple of narrow brims for really windy weather.

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
I offered him 150, and he didn't reply; then I forgot to place a bid. If you don't like how it looks on you and want to pass it on, let me know, Bill.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko